★ Eleven ★

---
🙃

The next day, Jungkook wasn't going to school. He lied to his parents that he fell in school.

They both agree with Jungkook staying at home, its not like his first time doing that. They doubt he's glad he's home alone.

"Bye mom. Bye dad." He says, walking down the stairs.

"Bye sweetie, don't starve yourself okay? There's food in the fridge. Heat them up whenever you're hungry." Mrs Jeon, which was really kind as usual, offered everything to Jungkook. That's what he likes about his mom.

"Oh and Jungkook?"

"Yea dad?" He says, looking up from his phone.

"Your mom and I will be having a dinner with our clients later. so that means we'll be late as well. You Kay?"

"Of course." He replied, then a few minutes, they left.

Jungkook sigh. Going back to his room, he laid himself on the bed. He snuggles up with his pillow and his favorite blanket.

He suddenly felt something tangled on his feet. He sat up lazily to see a strange grey hoodie.

"Oh, its hyung's!" He exclaimed. As if he's seeing someone hoodie's the first time.

He chew his bottom lips, before pulling the hoodie up and wrapped it around his hand. Back laying down to his bed, he put the shirt to his cheek.

Vanilla.

He smells. He's totally in love with his shirt. Its like the best thing he ever had in his life.

"Should I give it back?" He says to no one. "—or no?"

He groans. Rolling on his bed as he tangled himself with his blanket like a sushi.

He sniffs it again. Its like a drug to him, he's addicted to his smell. He loves it more than himself.

He accidentally giggles. Thankfully there's no one in the house, people will thought he's crazy.

  Jungkook was asleep for a few hours, until his phone rang. He reached out for it. It had been rang for a few times. Or maybe, two, to be exact.

"Hello?"

"hey, uh, is this Jungkook?"

"uh, yea. Who is this?"

"uhm, I'm Taehyung. Sorry for disturbing you. uh, " he coughed. "j-just wanna ask you something...why aren't you at school today?"

"Oh, I was sick. Hehe."

"oh! are you okay? do you feel any better? I was worried sick!"

"nah I'm okay. I just need some rest. I'm better now, don't worry hyung." He said, chuckling at his worry tone.

"ahh, oh and— do you mind me visting? i-i was actually just right outside your house though..."