★ Twenty One ★

it passed a week real quick. and today, was the 8th day Jungkook avoided Taehyung. his boyfriend.

nothing happen during school. Jungkook was being extremely cautious at everything. friends, teachers, or even the cleaners in the bathroom.

he was indeed overreacted. but after the final bell rang, he was mad.

"Jimin." He called out informally.

"what?" He turns around, getting annoyed.

"its all lies isnt it?"

"what are you talking about? what lies?" said Jimin, his voice raising.

"jimin, the day, you told me about the thing, it was fake right?"

Jimin raises his brows, laughing at his words. "you thought it was a joke? come on Jungkook, I'm telling you to protect you!"

"well thanks because I've been really careful for the whole week but nothing happens!" he yelled, catching the attentions from everyone else.

"for fuck sake Jungkook just fucking calm down!" it seems like Jimin was losing out of control too. his expressions, nothing less but scared.

"look, I've been ignoring Taehyung for the whole week just to not let him involve in this shit. its like we're killing someone but hiding it. I dont want to be like this." He shivers. "—where's that guy anyway? he didnt even show up!"

"sooner or later he will! if its not you, it'll be me."

Jungkook breathes. this was the first time handling craps like this, or it could be his last time too.

"I'm done with this shit. if he want to kill me, go ahead. but not Tae." He walks away swiftly. his head low.

things happen suddenly. so do Jungkook's. he had issues. he had tons of problems strangled around him, not letting him go.

what if he's really trying to kill me?
or maybe it was some kind of a prank?
I only broke up with him. what's the big deal?

things are fucking his mind up real bad. and if I say so, his head hurts, a lot. and all he needs is someone who could cuddle him and tells him sweet nothings.

his mind was full of Taehyung. his eyes full filled with tears. what did he do to deserve all this?

having dramas in highschool was just a part of it. maybe suicidal will help. he should've known he had been dating with someone dealing drugs and acting like a psycho.

they hold hands, they kissed. but did they have sex? no one ever knows. even do Jimin.

He let out a yelp when his head attached onto something. he looked up from his hoodie, and saw someone he wish to meet up with. taehyung.

"t-tae—?" he choked, eyes redden with jot tears.

"what the— fuck, baby, what's wrong?" the nickname he gave, shot right into his heart. he misses him calling him that. one week felt like a whole year. in Jungkook's world, time flew fast. so do Taehyung's

he instantly wraps his arm around his boyfriend's, he let out a cry. Taehyung soothe him down by patting his back. he whispers sweet nothings to his ear.

"I love you. you must know that."

he only nods, he crosses his fingers, before pulling away and escape.

---

short chap ik, I'll be publishing two for today:)