★ Twenty ★

---
👹²

"Jimin?"

"Jesus Jimin you scared me!" Jungkook exclaimed, standing up running towards him to have a bear hug with him. Not knowing there's someone else behind.

"Uh hum."

"oh fuck sorry."

"language Kook." Jimin giggled, grabbing Yoongi's hand in his. Taehyung's eyes squinted.

"w-why are you guys here? I-i thought uh—"

"I think I should be the one who ask, what is he doing here?" Jimin grin, staring at Taehyung.

"u-uh, i-i, uh—" He stutters, hands shaking.

"I'm just kidding Jungkookie." Yoongi cringes at the nickname. "I know what's up. You dont have to worry."

"You do?!"

"Hey can you let us in first? I'm freezing."

"Yoongi, its not even cold!" Jimin jokingly hit his arm, Yoongi whined.

"aww come on baby, its cold whenever you're here."

"Cheesy." He giggles once again.

"uh guys, come in." Taehyung said, opening the door wide.

"Thank you, Taehyung." He smirks, Taehyung gulps before shutting the door.

The couple then comfortably settled themselves on the couch. While the other two stood there gazing at each other.

"aren't you guys going to sit?" said Jimin, somehow thought it's his own house.

"uh yea, I'll got get the drinks." said Taehyung, voice quivering, he quickly speed up his pace to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, there left the three of them. Jimin couldn't stop eyeing Jungkook, which makes him confuse. Jimin seems anxious, but he tried not to show to Yoongi who was busy playing with his phone with one hand around Jimin's waist. Typical anti social people.

"erm, Yoongi?"

"hm?" Yoongi didnt look up, he hums as he uses his one finger to tap on the screen.

"can you help Taehyung with the drinks?"

Yoongi frowned. Placing his phone on the coffee table, then his expression change real quick.

"Oh yea right. Sorry babe." Yoongi peck Jimin by the temple, then head to the kitchen to help his friend.

"Jungkook- c'mere and sit." Jimin whispers to him, Jungkook hesistates for awhile before doing it.

"yes Hyung?"

"this is going to be really shocking but, seriously Kook, dont freak out."

Jungkook frowned. "uh...okay?"

"Jaebum is coming for you."

Again, he doesn't understand. "But why—"

"look, Jungkook. This is not a game. He told me personally, even Yoongi was there. He told me about—"

"about what? Hyung, what the hell is going on?" Jungkook couldn't help by raising his voice. Fortunately Yoongi handled Taehyung well.

"he said he's going to kill you."

His eyes widened. Hands shivering in fear. Why would he kill him? What did he do to deserves this?

"I'm here to tell you about this, and now you're in danger. Make sure you're in a safe place, or maybe staying at home its the best. But please Jungkook, for god sake be extremely careful. I can't be with you all the time, but make sure, Taehyung is with you." Jimin whispers. "and you should never let Taehyung knows this. Understand?" 

"—yes.... b-but—"

"hey guys." Just at the wrong moment, Taehyung came interrupting.

"uh, hey Tae." said Jimin in a stuttering tone.

"did I interrupted something? I'm sorry." He shrugs his shoulder, giving an awkward smile.

"n-nah, its okay. Uh, you know what, yoongi and I are going somewhere else actually. Erm, sorry, bye." Jimin pulls Yoongi by the arm, signalling him with his action, Yoongi nods.

"uhm yea, see you tomorrow guys. And, sorry bout the mess Taehyung."

Taehyung stares, before shaking his head. "nah its okay. I'll clean it. dont worry."

After they left, there left the boys. Jungkook was still sitting there, he couldn't even move a bit. He's scared.

He's scared to hide the truth. He loves Taehyung, for sure, but, why does this leads to killing?

"hey baby, a-are you okay? You look pale." Taehyung sat down beside him, holding his hands into his own.

"i-im fine. M-maybe I'm just tired." His words were obviously stuttered. And that makes Taehyung even more conscious about it.

"baby just tell me what's wrong, okay? did Jimin told you something?" He leans onto his temple another hand at the back, rubbing gently.

"n-no, just, some stuffs. J-just, please Tae, stay with me. Here." His tears rolling down uncontrollably. Taehyung wipes his tears away, he thinks maybe he's just missing his parents. But he didnt know he was actually very wrong.

"baby, please don't cry. Its okay, I'm here. I'll be here when you need me. Hm?" He gave a warmest smile to Jungoook, he cups his cheek to face him, his eyes were puffy, and Taehyung thinks it was the cutest thing he had ever seen.

Not long enough until their lips met, the way their lips moves in sync, gives Jungkook chills into his spine. He didn't hesitate to open his mouth to give Taehyung access. Their tongue swirling with each other fighting for dominance. But obviously Taehyung wins.

Taehyung pulls Jungkook up onto his laps, his hands never forget to rubbed on his back. Jungkook sigh in the kiss in satisfaction. He almost forgot about the
thoughts he had been thinking. He just wants to forget them all. And pretend that nothing happens.

Before the scene gets really heated. Taehyung first pulls away, making Jungkook whined. But they both were nearly out of breath.

Jungkook leans his forehead on Taehyung's, giving a one last peck before giggling cutely. His hands on each shoulder, he push Taehyung back onto the couch.

"I love you. "

---