★ Nine ★

---

🌬³
Jungkook's POV

"Uh, why'd you ask...? I mean, I don't know. I told you before."

My hands were shaking, neither do my feet. I hid my hands with the pillow on my lap.

The truth is,

I am. I dated someone before. and I don't feel like talking about it.

But can I say it out loud? Ugh Taehyung you're just making my life harder than I thought. First you're luring me with your hotness now you're asking me about homo? Oh god.

"Its okay to not answer. Heh, I'm just asking for fun." His shoulder slumped, trying to reach for his phone from the coffee table.

I sighs, looking down own my lap, playing with my fingers. Should I tell him? Or maybe next time? Uhm...

He suddenly stood up straight, placing his phone into his pocket.
"You hungry? I have snacks, I don't think you can eat much stuffs so— chips?"

I looked at him in awe, he was acting like the question doesn't exist. I nod, before response with another 'ok'.

He walked to the kitchen and grab some stuffs before coming back to the living room. "Here's some sour chips that you like."

I almost squeal, looking at my all time favourite chip. "Hyung how'd you know I like this?"

He was startled, rubbing his neck. I was confused at his action.

"U-uh, i-i don't know— I like It too!"

I smiled, not trying to ask anyting, opening the packet before shoving them into my mouth. My mom never bought me any snacks except me secretly buying them after school.

I hate her.

And love her in the same time.

"Hyung thish ish sho naice—" I said with plenty of chips in my mouth.

"Jungkook don't talk while you're eating!" Taehyung chuckled, I chuckled along with him, my chips almost fly out. Almost.

"See, there's chips on your chin." He said leaning closer to me with his hand reaching out.

His breath closer to mine, I could smell the heavy vanilla scent from his hair. His finger rubs over my chin with a tiny chip on his hand. I bit my lips, he put it in his mouth, his action surprised me.

"Mmh, its really good."

I accidentally giggled at his movement. I quickly shut my mouth when he started to looked at me weirdly. His eyes sparkling.

"I swear to god you're so freaking cute."

Before he can lean in again to my face, the door was widely open when a person stood there.

"Oops."

"O-oh hey grandma." He shoves back to his place, clearing his throat.

"D-did I interrupt anything? "

"U-uh no, seriously no."

"Okay, I'm glad I didnt." She said, going straight to the kitchen. "Oh and Jungkook? Your parents are home."

"Oh really? I-i better be going then." I said, going up stairs again to change into some proper clothes before walking down the stairs.

As I was ready to go for the door, someone grab me by the wrist, spinning me around.

"H-hey, uhm, you can keep this hoodie if you want. I don't mind."

He holds his clothes on his other hand, his feet tapping nervously.

"Oh, okay. Thanks!" I said before he hands me the hoodie. "B-bye!"

"Bye! See you tomorrow Kookie!"

---

oops
short update woop