★ Ten ★

---
🙂

Jungkook's POV

I walked down the street with my headphone on. I wasn't paying attention to anyone. But only the road and music I was listening to.

It was relaxing.

I like being like this.

Spending my time before the school starts at 7. It was currently 6:30am so that means I have 30 minutes to waste of.

I was about to pass by an alley, my mom used to told me to not get close to that alley, it's the best way to avoid them than risking your life.

So I took a small round across the alley,

until someone came pulling me into the alley harshly. I hisses in pain.

"Fuck— W-who are you?" I said in a shivering tone, I wasn't able to look up until the person came pushing my chin up.

"hey baby." The man's voice was deep, and familiar. "Long time no see."

"J-jaebum— please l-let me g-go—"

He leaned in, his lips brushed over mine.

He was drunk.

That's why I called him a psycho whenever I see him. Because I was once getting hurt by him. Monster was the scariest when they're fear of something.

Maybe its because of love.

"h-hehe, n-not too f-fast ba-be." He hiccups in every single words he said. "I-i have something to tell you—"

"No! Don't touch me!" I tried to push him away, but he was too strong as he pinned me on the wall.

someone save me ...

"babe, c-come b-back to me. I-i was lonely— i-i need you— please—"

"No! Never! Get the fuck out of me! P-please Jaebum! I beg you!" I cried, letting my tears out, he hold my wrist even tighter. it stings.

"I like how you beg, babe." he leans in again, licking my neck with his tongue. I whimpers, trying not to make a sound. But I failed when he started biting my sensitive part. Leaving purple marks everywhere.

"Look who's desperate n-now."

"P-please l-let m-me g-go!"

He slaps me in the face, my right cheek was red, I let my tears fall to my neck. He cursed. "You fucking useless piece of shit."

Then he left.

I was broken.

I need you— I need someone's H-help. please...

I slipped down onto the brick wall, pulling my phone out as I dialed someone's number.

"H-hey J-Ji—"  My voice cracked, neither do my lips.

"Jungkook? W-whats happening? Why are you— ARE YOU HURT?"

"Y-yes— its—"

"Fuck that person — im coming for you, where are you?"

"N-nearby my h-house—"

"God dammit Jungkook how do I know the places near your house?" He shakes. "Never mind, I'll just search for you. Is it hurt really bad? Tell me your condition while I'm on my way."

"I-im fine, i-i just need someone to bring me home—"

"Say no more." Jimin hung up the phone. I dropped my phone onto the ground, I could feel the pain on my cheek. He was rough, even its just a slap, it could even bleed.

why do I even fall for you.

I opened my eyes to see Jimin holding me with my left arm around his neck. His steps were clumsy, but he manage to hold my height.

"J-jungkook, breathe okay? I'll bring you home."

  I was laying on my bed the next thing I knew. Thank god I still could contact someone else to save me.

"Jesus you scared me Jungkook!" Jimin slaps my arm, I hisses in pain as I saw him glaring at me, sitting on my bed. "You almost got suffocated by yourself!"

"I-im sorry hyung— I didn't mean to."

"I know, its him right? i hasn't seen him in the school and the teacher said he was drinking. Then you called me afterwards." He snorted. "I'll fucking kill him if you were bleeding badly. I'll make him suffer."

"I-its okay Chim, I'm fine. Im just—  too weak to handle this situation. I shouldn't have know him from the first place.."

He hums, rubbing my head. "Well, you see, I still care about you."

I raised my brows, looking at him in awe.

"I leave Yoongi for you dumbass."

I 'tch' in response as we both laugh as well. I miss this kind of conversation with him, I kinda miss him. Kinda.

"O-oh and, where's Taehyung hyung?"

"Oh him? He's busy hanging out with Yoongi. I didn't tell him about you. I don't want anyone to get into this. Its annoying."

I nod. Thanks to him, or I'll be dead by now.

"Thank you so much Chim."

"ew don't ever fall for me I'm only for Yoongi."

I chuckled, punching his arm. "Jokes. I'll never fall for you! Shitty ass."

"Yea I know my ass is nice but too bad it ain't shitty like yours."

"Oh shut up!"

We laughed and laughed and laughed and so on. It was enjoyable. That's what I like about him. I enjoy every moment with him.

"Hey, are you just going to skip school? "

"Well why not, its all because of you. Not like I was blaming you but yea, I didn't finish homework so— you just save my life. Hopefully." He blabbers, squishing his face with both if his hands.

"Sometimes I wonder, you talk too much." I said, poking his chubby cheeks.

He giggled, laying down beside me. "Who needs hug?"

He opened his arms, his eyesmile never fails to melt me. All of this years, his smile was the best thing I've ever seen on him. That Yoongi was a lucky piece of shi—

"—or not?"

"Okayyy." I whined, he pulls me closer as we both cuddled in bed. I remember i used to this, but not with him.

But I can't remember who. Or when?

Maybe its just deja vu. I basically hug anyone though, I mean Jimin of course.

I left a sigh, he rubs my head with his small hands. "You smelled like poop Jungkook."

---

╮(─▽─)╭