JESSICA

"You must meet my father before I kill you." Percy said with his sword on my neck.

The statue and all this act of searching alone and why he sent me this way, why wolf was protecting me all this made sense suddenly.

"Father I brought you the strongest demigod of the century as a sacrifice for your revival. You promised me that you will meet me and speak to me when I do so. Please show yourself." Percy said.

After few seconds a voice echoed the valley " My son Chaos, you made me proud."

"Father..." Percy said.

"Kill her Chaos and revive me with full power. I am still not in my best form." The voice said.

The things that came in my mind first were the words by almighty God " Trust him no matter what, he is a two sided sword which will take down anything to protect himself but never betray a friend." He said at that time.

"Percy...I mean Chaos don't believe him. He is not your father. He is your enemy. He was your enemy. He tried killing everyone, this whole world once. Try to believe me." I tried to make him understand.

"Father what is saying? Is this all true?" Percy asked.

"Chaos believe me. She is just trying to save herself." Voice echoed

"Father can you please come out and show yourself, so that I can believe you." Percy asked.

First nobody came out from anywhere.

After few minutes of cold silence, a teenager boy jumped from top of the face of the statue.

" You are no titan. You are a human. You are not even demigod." Percy said.

"Doesn't that make me stronger, a mere human who you cannot kill with your powers and weapons, Kronos promising to make me  superhuman once I receive him and who can be better than his own son do the deeds. Right Chaos?" He said as he came very close to Percy.

With a blink of eye his head was lying on ground.

Percy had a knife in his hand with blood dripping from the tip.

" Hey you told that ,you won't die from my weapons and Kronos will make you superhuman." Percy said with an innocent face and then came the cold devilish smile " I don't like liars. Only I can lie and no one else"

First of coming three chapters that will be full of twist and turns. Be prepared for anything .

Tell me how you felt.

Vote share Comment