Jessica

Snoring! Out loud!

That's how two time savoir of Olympus sleeps!

We were on a boat which was almost at the gates of Antarctica!

He was sleeping and I was keeping watch.

And worst thing is there was no unleash of special power till now.

I mean seriously I can only renew our stored food and that no special power.

I mean the villain doesn't want my good and delicious food.

The star was bright and Moon was extra bright tonight.

Me and Percy both were lucky enough not to have great encounters with the monsters army but some who came died by Percy's hand.

He doesn't remember me or his old self but I remember him well and I know what he was like and what he is now.

My train of thoughts broke when I heard a strong howl.

Wolves.

Then suddenly our boat stopped moving with a jerk.

Percy fell from his part time bed" What...where?" He said and took out his weapon.

" I don't know. It just stopped suddenly. " I said.

He closed his eyes.
Suddenly he opened his eyes and tightened his grip around the sword.

" Get ready this may get nasty" he said.

I took out my spear which was given by Hestia to me. She said my father wanted me to have it.

I really think how my father was!

" Jess stop day dreaming! This is dangerous. " Percy said looking everywhere for any kind of trouble.

"Hello demigods!" Said a voice from other side of the boat.

I saw a beautiful girl, more beautiful than Aphrodite.

" Who are you?" Percy asked.

" I want to talk to the girl." She said.

" Never" Percy said and jumped in front of me.

" I have a message from God" she said.

" First it's gods not God and if it's a message from them then say it loud." Percy said.

" I am not talking about your punny parents boy. I am talking about God. Father of all. Even your master." She said .

" Talk here or go" Percy said.

With the blink of the eye the girl was standing right in front of Percy with her sword at his neck and his sword in her other hand.

" Wh....what" Percy stuttered.

" Listen up boy. You may be a big shot in your small planet but I am the assassin of God, all father. I can take down your planet in a second. So get aside and let me talk to her." She said.

Before anything could happen a huge thunder rolled and stood right behind the girl was Chaos with his knife at her neck.

" I was waiting for you." He said.

Guess what's next. What this girl want from Jessica? Comment how you felt this story.

Please do vote if you liked it.

This chapter is dedicated to felicity1504