LEO

My father started clapping. I know I got my awesomeness from him but I never knew he is so loose.

"You wanted to know why Percy did that? I will tell. But you won't get it." Hephaestus said to Aphrodite.

" Try me." She said.

" No you won't get it ." He said and stepped towards Aphrodite " Because according to you sleeping with step brother is right. Am I right Ares?" He said and looked at Ares.

" Because throwing his own son out of the house or kill them is right for you Hera."

" Because stabbed on back by friends is correct right Ares?"

" Because you people keep people with you until they are useful and less powerful than you . am I right Athena? "

" Because his father thought of killing him. So that's why he left. He was wrong. Am I right Poseidon. "

" You all hurt him so badly that he was not able to take it and he broke down but he didn't take revenge but simply chose to end this . He was thrown out of his house by his brother himself. was he wrong Hades?"He asked .

" Now tell me Zeus confronting Percy was better or this? " Hephaestus said.

" I know how he would have felt when everyone left him just to get rotten . Because that happens with me everyday but still unlike you all I have full faith on my own children that they will be loyal to me . And I don't give a damn what you think and about your rules Zeus because of that single rule we lost many great warriors like Percy, Luke and Beckendrof. So I am going to spend time with my children and if you want to stop then you will have war of your life old man." Hephaestus said and walked up to me." Leo call all your brothers and sisters to bunker 9 . Now Hephaestus cabin will go for hunt." He said and looked at Artemis. "

How was the chapter ?

Comment vote share and enjoy it!!!