ANNABETH

"CHAOS"
We all opened our eyes to see Jack suddenly turned into a man with all black clothes with  tie and coat.

" Chaos is like a businessman?" Piper asked.

" Oh no honey! I am just wearing clothes because I wanna have some normal talks with your parents. " Jack or Chaos said.

Alright let my mind enter this data.
Percy looking like boy is only Chaos by name but Jack his friend is actually Chaos.

" So who is the boy?" Hera asked pointing towards the boy looking like Percy who went to take his bag pack.

" He is...... Percy Jackson " Chaos said.

Oh....Wait... What???

Percy looking like boy is actually Percy and not Chaos.

But why was he not telling us?

" But why was he not telling us?" oh no I think like Leo now.

" His memory " Chaos said and looked at Hestia and then his gaze landed on the girl beside Hestia ,Jessica.

" Oh my!!! So she is the one? Am I right Hestia? " Chaos asked and walked towards Jessica.

Hestia nodded.

" You will save the world girl. Train her well Hestia. " Chaos said to Hestia.

" I will my Lord. "Hestia said.

" Alright I am leaving tell Percy to meet me at the spot. He will understand and any of you tried to do anything to him or say a word to him about his true identity you all will die. And I will personally come to kill you all not in businessman suite" He said last part towards Piper and vanished in thin air.