THALIA.

Arrow went pass by an ice soldier and I looked back at everyone and then everything went in slow motion.

" Leo watch out." I shouted and everyone did the same.

But then before any ice spear could touch him Hazel ran and took the spear for him.

And next second she landed on Leo's lap.

" NOOOO" Frank shouted and ran towards Hazel.

Suddenly matter was going out of hand.

Artemis, Apollo and Hermes took the front line on seeing this.

Frank came and knelt down at her body. Tears already flowing down his cheeks.

Frank took Hazel from Leo's lap and ran for infirmary.

I looked at Leo who was still sitting there looking at the red blood on his hand and his eyes were wide in horror. He was sitting there numb.

"Thalia stop daydreaming and help her a bit." Apollo shouted and told to help her sister.

I ran and stood by her side and started throwing arrows faster.

I need to end this fast.

Artemis and others cannot use their godly form here because it may kill us also.

We are already 4 down with so many monsters in front and demigods are already weak from mind too. Even Annabeth who led two wars was in corner. Is this the end?

And then something happened which was only heard in legends.

Son of Hepheastus,the fire user who were once feared because of their uncontrolled power.

Leo walked past me towards the enemy side.

And then he flew in sky, his whole body was on fire but the aura he was emitting was unusual.

He kept flying , everytime an ice soldier threw any ice spear it melted before hitting him.

He reached a height where we could see him as another sun.

All the demigods gasped from behind like they saw something very unexpected. I mean I know Leo suddenly becoming this powerful is surprising but legends always said fire users were always the most dangerous.

He lifted his hand in air sideways and then.....

Complete this line for me. Next chapter I will complete this line with help of your comments.

Thanks a lot for waiting for this long for this book. Finally I have everything set now as to how to proceed and what all will happen.

Share, comment and vote!!!