Calypso

Yes I am scared that I may loose real Leo. But I was also happy that he was serious about his work but picking up fights with gods is not good.

"We are sorry for Percy Alright! You don't have to use him every time." Artemis said.

"Save it for future, you may need these lines when Chaos and Percy both will come down hunting for all of you."Leo said.

"We are ready for everything boy"Artemis was loosing her cool.

"You better be because you don't have enemies only monsters now." Leo said and head down to his room.

" What's up with this boy?" Apollo asked.

" Nothing, just a death wish." Artemis growled and glared where Leo left.

" Actually he changing slowly usually he is laughing and all but after Percy went, he became like this. " Frank defended which is unusual.

" Whatever" Artemis mumbled and turned towards the sky as if waiting for something.

We all waited there for an hour but no monster no minor goddess, nobody came.

I mean we have four big three kids and three Olympians, come on it's like a food fest for monsters, how can they resist?

I was correct.

They came after half hour, temperature suddenly dropped.
Water started freezing.

Khione.

But after some second through the fog we saw a figure but surely it was not a girl. So not Khione.

After fog cleared more and figure came close, we saw behind him an army of not just monsters but ice soldiers.

Ice soldiers looked like they were made of ice but who is in the front.

" No way they will betray us again." Hermes growled.

" But here they are." Apollo said.

" This time no mercy." Artemis growled.

In front of us stood whole ice soldier and commanding them was their own king Boreas, and his sons Zethes and Calais.

I know it's small but wait for next chapter, complete action packed and Leo centred.

Tell me how you felt!!
Ps Vote