Jessica

God and his assassin went.

Percy was still sleeping. He was awake all the time looking for don't know what.

God told me about the future that is coming for all of us.

It's not just a war but many things are involved, a lot of politics and sharp brains are playing their cards but the final card will be me and Annabeth

Me and she have to work together to stop whoever this villain is, which he didn't say because he cannot interfere that much.

He told me to take care of Percy. Seriously, this guy was 12 when he went on a quest and came back alive, I don't know what and when I will die. I only know that I have power which is useless till now. He saved me I don't know how many times and here I am told to save him.

Percy woke up slowly cursing immortals.

" What he told?" He asked.

" About you." I said.

Blood came to his face, he was completely red all of sudden and then sweating.

" what he told?" He asked again.

" That I have take care of you. How you are very important and all that" I said.

" Even he calls me Percy. " He told.

Then I noticed that yes, he called him Percy.

" I don't want to be Percy. " He said looking sad.

We heard another howl.

Why Wolves are going crazy?

We were able to see the glaciers and ice settled on the land.

We were almost there.

The place where many secreat will be revealed and many powers will be unleashed.

Place where the future of the world will be decided by just two demigods.

Me and Percy almost reached Antarctica.