LEO

I could not move. I can only taste hot nectar going down my throat.

Am I in heaven?

Kidding I know there is only underworld.

I slowly opened my eyes to see everyone's worried eyes on me.

I thought they would say something but they were only looking at me.

" Hi there!" I said and smiled.

Before I could say anything, Calypso hit a punch in my guts.

" Never ever do that again or I will kill you hundred times before throwing in Tartarus." She said.

She bent a bit and kissed on my lips.

" Thanks" after taking the kiss.

But the problem part was why I got punched.

I think Annabeth saw this and asked me" What do you remember?".

" Hazel was hit by a ice spear and she fell in my hand. Then Frank came and took her and I saw her blood on my hand and then I woke up here." I said in a confused state of mind because I really don't understand what's wrong with me?

" Rues come with me." Annabeth said and couple went out.

" Hey Frank is Hazel okay?"  I asked silently.

He nodded without much information and then slowly everyone left except Calypso.

I asked her what was running in my mind " Calypso what happened back then?"

" I think you must rest and then I will tell you." She said and stood up. I was desperate to know of my deeds.

I caught her hand" Hey Am I really that bad that even you have to run away from me ."

" Leo...." She wisphered.

" Please" I pleaded.

Calypso shook my hand off and walked to the door and closed it from inside and came and sat beside me.

" Leo you went crazy after the last thing you remember."

" Crazy?"

" You started flying in air. I don't know how. But when you reached the maximum height you could , you exploded in fire and looked like another sun in Sky." I remembered Piper's word of what kind of vision she was getting.

" That's all happened but after that all the gods who were here started acting weird." She said.

I nodded and closed my eyes to adjust with all this with Calypso hand in my hand

Hey guys Yash here, Comment below how you felt about the chapter and next chapter will be about Percy and Jessica.

I tried my hands in Poetry and I wrote a poem
In a new book called " POEMS" . You can find it in my work

THANKS.