JESSICA

Was all this just a trap?
Is this really my end?

Here I am kneeling in front of Statue of Kronos with Percy's sword at my neck.

Flashback

"Jess...Jess" I slowly opened my eyes to see Percy shouting my name.

I slowly sat down. I noticed I am in a cave.

"Where are we?" I asked.

He ignored my question and asked me" how are you?"

"I am fine just headache" I said.

" I want you to get ready and recover fast because we will face some big problems." He said

"Yeah yeah." I said.

I didn't want to drag him down.

I tried to rub my hand and legs so that they can be warm enough to atleast give a bit fight to the opposition.

Percy stood and asked me" are u ready?" I nodded and stood behind him.

"So shall we move? We should not be at the same place for more than an hour ."he said.

" So which direction shall we move in?" I asked. He again ignored​ and walked to the gate of cave.

We met with a white wolf  outside the cave.

" What is up with this wolf?" He said.

I once wanted to say ' oh this is my power over nature' but I am no roman and neither I am Lupa to say that.

Slowly we were walking towards a hill which was now shinning under spell of sunlight.

"You know , I think we must look for some kind of direction." He said.

"How?" I asked.

"Go look for it at the other side of hill. I will go this side." He showed me the direction.

"Okay i will shout as loud as I can , if I get anything,so don't get too far from base point." I said and walked in opposite side.

After few steps I noticed that the wolf was following me.

I was scared but somewhere I was feeling safe also, I was having a company.

After few more, looking back to check if someone is following me and running a bit, I saw a big statue of a titan having scythe and looking down at me.

What the hell a titan statue doing in centre of Antarctica?

"Chaos " I shouted. (Percy lost his memory and so he thinks his name is Chaos . Remember??!!!)

And everything went downhill.

Percy came from just behind the corners.

I wanted to ignore it but I couldn't.

"How come you came so fast?" I asked.

Wolf by my side was growling at him.

Percy looked at him and suddenly wolf started groaning in pain and with a long howl wolf fell on the ground.

What just now happened?

"I just killed your protector. Welcome to my world Jessica." Percy said and started walking towards me.

After few seconds even before I could say or attack him , I started feeling like blood stopped flowing in my body. I had my guess.

"Please why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Simple to kill you. You are strong and you will be a obstacle in revival of my father, Kronos."Percy said and i was shell shocked.

Of all the exhaustion ,I fell on my knee.

And next thing I knew was Percy's sword was on my neck.

Flashback over.

"I think you must meet my father before I kill you."Percy said.

Remember almighty God came and told something to Jessica which is still not revealed.

Guess what that can be?

Please do comment,votes and share if you liked it.