The Finale(Part 1)

Freddy's POV

The school seems empty but what can't you except on the Last day of school. Not everyone comes the last day. I walked to homeroom and saw Chica near the door to homeroom.

"You're in huge trouble." She told me. Her voice sounded she was angry.

"What? I didn't do anything." I said.

"Are you serious?" She said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well I'll tell you. Bonnie was shot down by someone that was looking for you. I think her name was Yaimelie." She said.

Wait Yaimelie, she escaped from Jail. I need to go. I ran out of the school and head into down towards the Jail.

First I got in my car and started the car. I was about to pull out, but Chica ran up to my car and said "What's the rush?"

"Get in, I'll explained it on the way there." I told her.

She got in and I drove to the jail. I parked the car and me and Chica got out. I ran to the door and open it. All I saw were dead guards. I saw this women and ran to her. She got shot in the stomach. Chica ran over with some first aid and told me to go find what I need to find.

I ran to the cells and saw Bonnie locked up in one hurt. I screamed his name but nothing work.

"Guess I won, too late Fazbear."

It was Yaimelie.