Take a hint

Chica's POV

All these guys are trying to get me to date them. I kept telling them " I don't like you." They just don't get it. I just give up. The girls are also denying the guys as well. Most of the girls used to like Freddy and always wanted to go out with him. When they learn he was gay, the girls just have not dated any other boy.

I went to the school's bullet board. There was a paper that said there is a talent show tonight. I might go. I headed to lunch. I went down the rigged stairs. I still feel about breaking Bonnie's leg. I went into the cafe and went into the lunch line. The line was so long, I swear if someone takes the last peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I will flip out. When I got to the lunches, I grabbed the last peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I felt proud. I went to my lunch table. Foxy was sitting there by his self. I sat down and asked Foxy " What's wrong?" He said that Freddy has turn him down for bowling Fridays. That bastard. I told Foxy we will find someone else for Friday. He said yeah.

THAT NIGHT

When the host called my name. The guys were screaming my name. I took a deep breath and grabbed the mic. I went up stage and started to sing.

SONG: Take a hint

LATER

Foxy came up to me and said the guys left and some started to cry. I was so happy. No more guys bothering me. I told Foxy bye and left the school to the metro bus.