Quick Christmas Shopping

Freddy's POV

I drove to the mall and parked in the parking lot. I opened the car door and grabbed my wallet. When I was walking to the entrance. I got a message from Chica. The message read "Freddy you got pick and won for being Grinch of the year." Great. My name is going to be everywhere after break. Cant wait for that.

I enter the mall, there was a lot of people. I hate last minute Christmas shopping. I forgot to get Bonnie's and Chica's present and I should get Yaimelie a present too. I enter a shop call " Barnes and Nobles." It was a book store, Chica loves books. I walked around for a while and found Manga. Chica loves Manga. I got her a Manga based on the series Naruto.

I left Barnes and Nobles. I walk around for a little while until a fight broke out near a food stand. The people who were fighting were both from my old school. I put the book on a table and broke up the fight. I threw them onto the benches at the table, I put the book on. They gave me a scared look. I told them I wasn't going to hurt them. They sat there. I knew them both Jared and Tom. Jared said " How come you didn't kill us?" I told him " I don't like hurting people anymore." Tom asked "Why?" I said " That's a story for another time." I then told them to scatter. They ran as fast as they could. I picked up my book and enter Sears.

Bonnie's POV

I was watching the newest season of " The Walking Dead" with Foxy. We binge watch the new season. I got a text from Chica. She texted " Come outside i want to talk to you in private." I told foxy to pause the show and went outside. Chica was standing at the front steps of the apartment building. I asked " So why do you want me?" She said " I feel scare for the future." "Why, the future is how you shape it." I told Chica. " It is just we have to pick Collages in January and I feel like you and everyone else is just forgetting me." I softly said to Chica "No-one is forgetting you."

When Chica left,I went back into the apartment. I see Foxy waiting on the couch. He asked "What happen." I told him what Chica said. "She was like that once before  in Freshmen year." Foxy replied. I said "Yeah it was when me and you,nevermind.

Freddy's POV
When I finished shopping for everything  . I got a text from Chica. It read Come over I need to tell you something.