Freddy's Birthday part 2

Freddy's POV

I got a called from Yaimelie, she is in jail. She wanted me to come and help her. I hunged up. Bitch thinks that I didn't hear her that night.

"I will spilt Bonnie and Freddy up."

I hope she rots in jail or maybe just get bored. I got a text from Bonnie to meet him at a restaurant, he wanted to buy me lunch. Why? What is today?

I got on my on my Black leather jacket, grabbed my keys and my phone and head to my car.

Bonnie's POV

The waiter told us that to close the blinds to avoid Freddy seeing us. Chica closed the blinds and told us to stay away from the door.

I made sure we had everyone. Foxy, Chica, Freddy's mom, Freddy's family, Shad and me. Yep, everyone is here.

I got a text from Freddy that he's here. I told everyone to stay back from the door and turn off the lights. I went to  grab Freddy.

I saw him get out his car. I ran over to him and hugged him. He took me off with him. I told him to follow me, I lead him to the room.

Freddy's POV

I walked into the room with Bonnie and everyone jumped out screaming "Happy birthday!!" Oh dang, it was my birthday today. I said "Wow thanks everyone, thought you guys would forget or give me just gift cards."

Later that day

I helped Bonnie cleaned up, he asked me " I felt like you didn't even know it was your birthday today."

"Yeah I didn't, I was too busy with Yaimelie and her dumbass plot." I told him

"Good thing she got arrested,  we won't be seeing her soon." Bonnie said.

"Well good thing." I said

Bonnie grabbed my hand and said "I want to ask you something." I told him what.

He said "Will you go to prom with me?"

I screamed " YES, why would I not say no."