Homecoming part 1

Bonnie's POV

       I walk into school and saw Chica give out homecoming tickets. I went to the table she was at and said hi. She said hi and asked me if I would like to buy a homecoming ticket. I said sure, how much. She said 6 dollars. I always hate that tickets are more expensive than wearing a hat in school. I paid Chica, the 6 dollars and she gave me the ticket. I went to homeroom. When I got there I saw Foxy talking to a girl. After the Foxy and the girl stopped talking, he seemed so excited. He pulled up a chair near me and sat down. I asked "why are you so excited". He said he is going to homecoming with a girl name Funtime(Funtime Foxy). I said great and then we started talking. When the bell rung, I went to my first class.
       I walked into Study hall and saw Chica and Freddy talking in the back. I walked to them and sat down, both said hi and I said hi back. I told Chica and Freddy that Foxy has a date with a girl named Funtime.  Chica got so excited, she asked me so many questions.  I told what I can, that Funtime had pink hair and white skin and she wears bright clothes. Chica said she must be really nice. I said maybe. My phone rung so I went to the bathroom,
      I went into the bathroom and answered my phone. It was my dad, he said that my little brother had got injured in a bus accident. I said come and pick me up. He said that my uncle is coming to pick me up. I went back into study and saw Freddy down. Chica was probably on Twitter. Chica asked what's wrong. I said nothing, then a couple minutes I was called for dismissal. I hope my brother is fine.

                                                                  Freddy's POV

       I saw Bonnie leave and  Chica said  does Bonnie any siblings.  I said yeah, I never mention my siblings or anyone else siblings, because they don't matter until now. Chica said was it about the bus accident. I said maybe. I got a called a couple minutes, that my brother died in the accident. Home coming is going to be a bitch. But I might not go.