Freddy's Birthday part 1

Freddys POV
I woke up today with a thought in my head."What is today, I feel like something is today, but what?" I looked on my calender and today was the day that we learn what college we got accepted to. I can't wait.

I realized that Bonnie was gone, I texted him and he didn't responded. I haven't talk to him since Spring break ended. I don't know why, maybe he is tired. I don't know.

Bonnie's POV

I walked up to Yaimelie, and grabbed her by the shirt and pushed her to a wall. I told her "You got one chance to tell me what are you planning against me and Freddy!"

"Why do you think I would do anything to you or Freddy?" Yaimelie questioned.

"Because Shad told me all about your plan, he was at the front door, when you told your plan. He didn't tell me much but he told me that you wanted to get rid of me." I said.

" Yep and guess what, I always get my way." Yaimelie said.

The cops came to me and Yaimelie and told me to put down Yaimelie. The cops said "Yaimelie Sorok, you have been arrested for actions of bootlegging movies, and at your previous school of 3 suicides cause from your bulling."

They put her in handcuffs and took her away. Yes!!!!

I look at my phone and shit it is almost lunch, I texted Freddy to meet me somewhere and ran to my car.