Back to school

Freddy's POV

I walk into school today and saw banners that said Welcome back. I went to my homeroom, I saw Baby sitting near my locker. Her orange hair and green eyes, always look nice. I walk over to her and she jumped up and hugged me. She said "It is so good to be back, can't wait for the new year." Her voice had a excited tone, but her words gave out a depress tone.

I asked her " Is there anything wrong?" "No, why makes you think that." She said, Baby just wasn't that type of girl to be sad. She always made everyone's day more excited. She told me "Well. I will see you later Fazbear." For the first time she has called me Fazbear. No one has ever called me by my last name.

I went to homeroom. Homeroom was always the same. Everyone on their phones. Playing Games, checking their social media, listening music without headphones. Same people, I saw every day.

Bonnie's POV

After 1st period, me and Chica were walking through the hallways. Foxy saw us and ran straight into us. We all fell to the ground. Chica got up and pulled me and Foxy to our feet.

I asked Foxy " Why were you running?" He reply "2 girls were fighting and most of the people who watched ran, so we don't get in trouble."

Man, This day is crazy so far.