New Years Eve

Bonnie's POV

I was finishing putting up decorations for New Years. I brought everything I need. I put the sandwich stuff away and put the chips on the table. I kept putting stuff away when Freddy came in like  beast. He had blankets over his body and coffee is in his left hand. I ask "Why are looking like that?" He reply "I feel my soul dying."

I pulled the blankets off him. He hiss at me. Freddy's hair was in a mess. He is wearing the rip shirt and jeans, that he got from the time he fought Shad. I asked him " Can you look nice for the party tonight?" He grabbed the blankets and went to the bedroom.

I finish putting away the food, so I decide to put up the decorations. I grabbed out the decorations out of the Party City bag and grabbed my tape and staple gun.  I hang up the decorations.

When I finish, i went the bedroom and saw Freddy laying in the bed. I ask " Why are you so down for New Year's?" After a while it was silent. Freddy broke the silence and said with a depress tone "My father died on New Years eve. I just sat there and seen him get shot at a party."

I just didn't get it, I am the suffering from depression but Freddy is suffering from real life murder. "I just want to kill myself, I don't want to live." Freddy said. His tone and eyes show his depression. I just want to help him.

Freddy's POV

My life is just full of my family dying, I can't believe what I been through. Maybe I can just pretend to be happy. When I got up, Bonnie hugged me. He told me "I will always make your day better." I thought to myself, that can never happen after that day.

Flashback

I grabbed a cup of fruit punch. I sat on my Uncle's couch. I overheard my mom talking to  her friend about how I was doing in 9th grade.

My father was drunk while he was talking to what he call his "Buddies". The doorbell rang and my father opened it. It was my cousin.

He enter and asked me if I would go over to my mom. I said no. He pulled out a gun and try to shoot me. My father push me out the way. My cousin shot my father. I grabbed the phone and called 911. He try to escape but I ran over to him and tackle him.
I knock the gun out of his hand. The cops can in about 10 minutes. My cousin got arrest and my father was carry away.

Present

It was around 11:00, everyone already showed up and I was talking to my cousin Gold. He ask me "How are you holding up, heard you seen the ups and downs of your relationship?"

"I'm doing fine, it is just serects are getting out, and I feel like after a while,mine will come out." I told Gold.

"But your serect can't be that bad." Gold said. I whisper my serect. "Holy damn!" Gold screamed. I shut him up and said "See what I mean, it is just that my serect is really different for who I am."

Midnight

Everyone is counting down, we all had drinks in our hands. The tv began to count down.
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1

Everyone then screamed "Happy New Year!" My ear drums hurt really badly. I went back onto the couch while everyone else is toasting. I sat there on my phone. Snapchat had all my friends kissing their love ones and getting drunk. I was never a new years kisser. Bonnie came over and sat next to me.

He said "Not a new years kisser?"

"Yeah, just never got the idea."

"Yeah. Seems stupid."

"I just."

Bonnie hold my hand and kiss me. He said "Happy new year Freddy."