Black Friday

Bonnie's POV

The alarm clock started to beep. I got up with crusty eyes and hair all mess up and turn off the alarm clock. Freddy was still sleeping. I got up and went to the dresser. I picked out a blue shirt with my usual purple jeans. I went into the bathroom. I started up the shower and made sure it was warm water. I hate plain hot water and plain cold water. When it was right, I took off my pajamas and went inside.

Freddy's POV

I woke up and saw that Bonnie has already got out of bed. I sat up on the bed and look at the time. It was 4:30. I grab my phone off the charger and unlock it. My phone has this cool wall paper. No it is Bonnie. It is a picture of me scaring Bonnie and Chica back on Halloween. They probably wont forgive me for that any time soon. They probably will never go to another haunted house in their life. My phone told me it was Black Friday. Doors opened at the McKinley mall at 6.

I got out of bed and got a brown shirt with my black leather jacket and navy blue jeans.  I put them on and headed to the kitchen. I got out the cereal and 1% milk. I felt really tired and my neck ached so badly. I pour the cereal into a bowl and then bowl the milk.  I went into a drawer and grabbed a silver small spoon.I went to the table and sat down. I ate my cereal until Bonnie came.

Bonnie's POV

I got out of the shower, I  got my shirt and jeans on. I brushed my teeth and putted on deodorant. I also putted on some cologne. I went to the kitchen and saw Freddy dressed and eating cereal. I said hi to him. He responded with hi back. I asked him if he is ready to go to Black Friday. He said hold on. He put the bowl and spoon into the sink and headed to the bathroom.

5 minutes later he came back and said "Let's go." We left the apartment and went to Freddy cars. It was really warm for the morning. We got into Freddy's car. Freddy drove us to the McKinley mall..

Freddy's POV

We got out of the car and went inside. This is the only mall that isn't busy on Black Friday. I checked my phone for the time. It was 6:24. We went inside and saw people shopping nicely. While on the tvs, people are fighting over a doll. I never do that

LATER

We finished shopping and check out. Me and Bonnie headed back to the car. We put our stuff into the trunk. We went inside the car. I drove us home.

While in the car, I asked Bonnie " How come you never talk to me a lot anymore?" He responded " Because I nothing to talk about since I'm always with you except for school. So you basically know everything." I told Bonnie " You can make conversation." Bonnie then said " Our relationship isn't good anymore since about 2 weeks ago."

I pulled up into the apartment complex parking lot. I parked the car. I grabbed Bonnie's face and started to kiss him.