Questions

Freddy's POV

I couldn't sleep at all for the last couple of days, not since what Chica told me. Since Bonnie is hanging out with his ex. I don't get it. Chica didn't know Bonnie was gay. I thought they been friends since Freshmen year. I grabbed my phone and texted Chica. I texted " Can you meet me at Denny's, I want to talk to you about something?" She replied " Yeah, meet you there in 30 minutes."

I got dressed and left the apartment without Bonnie noticing. I walk to my car. It was raining outside, and I forgot to bring a jacket. Guess my sweater will be soaked. I get to my car and get inside. I started the car and thought to myself "Is Chica just tricking me?" I don't know. I drove to Denny's.

Chica's POV

I entered Denny's and saw Freddy at a table. I sat across from him. I asked "What do you want to talk to me about?" He said what I told him on Christmas. Damn. I told him what I know. " I didn't know Foxy and Bonnie were dating at all during Freshmen year. They must of kept it well hidden. Even Shad didn't know. But the other day, I was on Foxy' s phone and on Bonnie's contact number, the name was bae. So I decide to put the pieces to together. Foxy did confirmed this. But now remembering, Bonnie was always blushing around Foxy. So guess, I am wasn't too good of friends with them.  But Bonnie was always fell in love with bad types of people. Like you when we first met."

Freddy's POV

I thank Chica for the information. We had breakfast and went our separate ways.

When I got to the apartment, Bonnie asked " So what were you doing?" I said " I went to breakfast with Chica, she wanted to asked me some thing. So go worry about you." He said " Did Chica tell me anything?. I told him,no. He went and sat down on the couch. I went to the bedroom and got out my leather jacket, black shirt,jeans and shoes, which were also black  and put them in a bag. With everything Chica told me I think I'll go to the gym.

Bonnie's POV

It has been hours since Freddy left. I texted Chica. She didn't responded. I think Freddy left me.