Homecoming part 2

Freddy's POV

The next day I enter school and everywhere I went there were posters and banners that read "Homecoming game tonight, dance tomorrow". I went to my homeroom and saw my friend Baby talking to some dude. After they were done talking, I went to her and gave her that what is going on there look. She said what. I responded with who is that guy. She said her date to homecoming. She said his name was Nightmare. I thought to myself great everyone I know has a date.The bell rung and I had study hall, so I went there.

I saw Chica sitting by herself, so I decided to go over to her. She said hello. I said hello back. She asked me if I liked anyone. I hesitated and then responded  no one with a nervous voice.  She gave me a mischievous faced and said ok. I knew she was going to  ask me another question, but before she did Bonnie came in and sat down. I felt so relived. Chica asked Bonnie the same question she asked me. Before Bonnie responded, I went to the bathroom.  

Bonnie's POV

Chica asked me if I like anyone, before I did Freddy left to the bathroom. So I told Chica. I told her I like Freddy. Chica screamed so loud, China can heard her. She looked at me and said that I should ask Freddy to homecoming. I said no. She said she will find a way to get me to ask him. I felt scared

THAT NIGHT

I walked up to Freddy's house and knocked on the door. He opened door and said what. I asked him if he would like to come to the homecoming game. He said sure. A few minutes later, we got into his black car, which looked nice. He drove us to the game.

At the game

We saw Chica and we sat next to her. The game was long, during the game Chica pulled Freddy somewhere I didn't care, I continued watching the game

Freddy's POV

Chica pulled me over somewhere and told me that Bonnie like me and not like friends, more than friends. I was shocked and I told her to go. She left and I sat down. I think I love Bonnie.

After the game

Me and Bonnie got into my car, a couple minutes later Bonnie fell asleep. I pull my car in my driveway. I kiss him on the cheek, he looked cute when he sleep. A minute later, I woke Bonnie up. He said thanks for driving him. He go out of the car and went to his house. I parked my car and headed inside my house. I went to my room and went to sleep. I love that bunny.