Forgiven

Bonnie's POV

I went to my final class. I kept thinking about Freddy. I didn't want him to be sad and I didn't want him to know. But I'm the reason he lost his friend and cat. I couldn't think straight. I knew Freddy hates me and probably never wants to see me again. I wanted him to know what happen to them but I regret it. I went to the bathroom and put in some depression pills. I kept saying I can do over and over.

I was about to leave the bathroom when I heard crying. I wanted to know who it was but it was none of my own business. I left the bathroom and headed back to class.

Freddy's POV

I heard Bonnie saying kept saying I can do it. But I didn't  want to see him so I let him keep talking until he left. I  just cry knowing that Bonnie and my friends and Shad killed my friend and my cat. I want to get over it but I can't, I know it will haunt me. I cant lose people I know over something that happened a year ago. But the past is past.

LATER THAT DAY

I walked up to my locker and saw Bonnie come up to me. He said he is sorry. I left my locker, I saw him really disappointed. I think I'll forgive him. Also everyone else. I saw baby crying. I walked up to her and asked what's wrong she said that Nightmare broke up with her. I told her that was the past(even if it just happened) and move forward to the futurw. She stopped crying and she said thank you and left. Guess I am a good person. So is Bonnie. So is Chica and Foxy. But not Shad.

END OF DAY

I opened my locker grabbed my phone, keys, headphones, picture and my books. I headed out of the school. I walked the 3 blocks to my car and started up the car, back up and drove home. In the car, I kept thinking about Bonnie. He felt bad and I knew he had nothing to do with the incident. I don't know.

I pulled into my drive way and saw Bonnie on the stairs. I opened my car door and shut it. I walk to him and said sorry. He said why. I told him I overreacted about something he had nothing to do with it. He said sorry as well. I unlocked my front door. Bonnie kisses me, his lips tasted so good. He picked me up and carry me to my room.