The track meet

Freddy's POV

I texted Chica and Foxy if they are going to Bonnie's track meet. They both replied no. So I got a sweater and my shoes on and went to my car. I enter my car and saw a piece of paper folded. I unfolded the piece of paper and it was a note from Chica. It read What's going on with you and Bonnie?  I put the piece of paper down and put turn on my car. I backed out of the driveway and drove to the track field.

When I got there, I went onto the benches and saw lots of people from school cheering on the track team. I heard the track team is facing their biggest enemies. I saw Bonnie there ready to start.  When the other guy got there the coach shot a blank shot. Bonnie and the other guy took off. About a minute later, Bonnie made it to the finish line first. Everyone was cheering him on.

After the meet, I headed to my car and saw Bonnie came running me and hugging me. He kissed me. He thank me for coming to the meet. I said it is no big deal. He told me it was. I said fine and got into my car. Bonnie waved goodbye as I'm pulling out of the parking lot. When I got on the street, I threw the paper out of the window.

Shad's POV

I got the picture. I can't believe my brother is gay. I heard the coach doesn't like gays and there were never gays at our school. So I posted the picture on Twitter. I'll just sit back and watch the magic happen.

Bonnie's POV

When I got home, I saw Chica sitting on my porch. I ask why are you on my porch. She said she wants to know what's up with me and Freddy. She said me and Freddy been acting weird since homecoming. I told her to come inside. She came inside and sat on the couch. I told her that me and Freddy are dating. She was shocked but mad at herself. She said she should of seen it early. I told her not to tell everyone. She said ok and left.

After Chica left, I texted Freddy that I told Chica. He texted that she wanted to know. I sat on the couch and put on a tv show.