School Election

Bonnie's POV

I woke up and saw the time. It was 7:49. We had about 10 minutes to get to school. I get up and see if Freddy is awake. I didn't see him, he probably left. I can't believe he didn't wake me up. I got ready and ran to the door. I saw Freddy on the couch with a huge smile. He asked if I slept well. I ask him why he didn't wake me up. He said I need the sleep. Freddy  got up and said lets go. We went to his car.

We got  to school with 5 minutes to spare. I told Freddy I'll see him later. I entered the school and went to my locker. On my way to my locker, I saw more posters for class president. Foxy, Ballora, Cica( Toy Chica) and Deedee. The students are today voting for who wants to be class president. I going to vote for Foxy.

At my locker, Chica came up to me and asked who am I voting for. I said Foxy. Chica jumped and said Foxy is going win. She said that the coach wanted me. I said ok. I walked to the coach office. I asked why did he need me. He said that the track team made it to the state tournament. I said yes. I asked where is it and when is it. He said it is in Buffalo and it is next week. I thank him for the news and left. I need to tell Freddy about this.

Freddy's POV

At lunch, I drew in my math journal. I am not an artist, I draw stick figures. Chica sat down at the table. She told me all about her day so far. I just kept nodding yes and no. Bonnie came over and sat down. He saved my life. I hate Chica when she keeps talking about every detail.  I kept drawing in the journal. Bonnie took Chica somewhere. I didn't really care.

After they left Foxy came over and sat down. I could tell he was stressful. I asked him why is he so stress. He told that it is the Class President Election. I told him not to worry. I also told him he has the same about of chance as Chic and Ballora. No one like Deedee. He look at me and ask if what happens if he doesn't win the election. I told him, you try and that is the best you can do. Foxy look relived after that. He said thanks for listening to him and left. I am glad I was able to help Foxy. He needed that support.

When lunch was over, I went to my locker. I saw Baby ran up to me. I asked what 's up. She said she overheard Bonnie and Chica talking. Bonnie told Chica that him and the track team made it to the finals in the state. He also said he will be leaving for that in 3 days for it. I told Baby thanks for the information and left. I went to the AUD to cast my vote for class president.  I voted for Foxy.

After everyone finish voting, the votes were casted. Foxy won by 90 votes. Ballora came in second. Deedee came in third and Chic came in forth. Guess people hate Chic more than Deedee. Foxy thank everyone who voted him. When everyone was leaving, Foxy came up to me and he thank me for the advice. I told him, that he was determine to win. He said yeah. He said he'll catch up with me later and left. I headed to my next class, Ela.

I got into Ela and saw Chica. I went to her and asked her why did Bonnie need to talk to her about the finals. She said I found out. She said that Bonnie doesn't want to tell me because since I didn't make it to the track team. I said ok. I wasn't mad at Bonnie, but I didn't get it. I would have supported him not do anything bad to him.