Pav Bhaji

Anika goes to her and she rolls down the window.

Anika: Car main baithe-baithe hi khaogi?

Shivika: *with a straight face* Khadi toh nahi reh sakti na.

Anika: Achha, theek hain. Toh, ek plate tumhari aur ek meri aur...do...

Shivika: Nahi...teen.

Anika: Okay.

She goes to place the order.

Shivaay: Shivika, "do-teen" kya?

Shivika: Extra pav.

Shivaay: Pav bhaji with extra pav?

Shivika: Haan.

Anika comes back with two plates, gives one to Shivika, takes the other and they start eating, licking their finger in between, much to the annoyance of Shivaay.

Shivaay: *twitching his nose* Hey! Fingers mat chaato.

Shivika: Agar pav bhaji ungliyaan chaat ke na khao, toh taste nahi aata. Aap taste karoge?

Shivaay: *turning away* No, thank you!

Shivika purses her lips then and idea strikes her and she smirks.

Shivika: Mumma, plan G.

Anika: Plan G? ...Oh...

Shivaay: Kya "oh..."?

Shivika and Anika exchange a mischievous glance. Anika goes to Shivaay and looks at him, trying to seem as innocent as possible.

Shivaay: Anika?

The next moment, Anika started tickling Shivaay due to which he burst in to a fit of laughter and fell in the back seat of the car.

Shivaay: *in between his laughs* Ani...ka...k...kya...

Before he could say anything else, Shivika stuffed his open mouth with a big morsel of pav bhaji. Anika stopped tickling him and backed off, giving a high-five to Shivika. Shivaay covered his mouth and looked at them, annoyed.

Shivaay: *with food stuffed mouth* What the hell was that!?

Shivika: Plan G.

Anika: G se gudgudi.

Shivika: Woh chhodiye, yeh bataiye, pav ka taste kaisa hain?

He chewed it with digust, them his looked changed to a thinking one and then finally to a very pleased one as he swallowed the morsel.

Shivaay: *suprised* Not bad...actually, bahot achha hain.

Anika: *gives victory smile* Maine kaha tha, na. Yahaan Mumbai ki sabse best pav bhaji milti hain.

Shivika: Achha hain ek humne ek pav extra liya tha.

Shivaay smiles as Shivika shoves another bite into his mouth. After eating, Shivaay pays the bill while Anika gets Shivika's hands cleaned. They sit in the car and drive back home.

Shivaay: Tum dono khush ho?

Anika: Dono nahi, teeno. Humare aane wale baby ko pav bhaji achhi lagi.

Shivika: How cool! Mere chhote bhai ya behen ko meri favourite dish pasand hain.

Shivaay: Par mujhe laga tumhari favourite dish Shivika Special ya aloo-poori hain.

Shivika: Woh bhi hain. Bahot saari hain, main choose nahi kar sakti.

ShivIka smile. As they reached Oberoi Mansion, Shivika had slept in the car. Shivaay carefully scooped her inhis arms, carried her to thier room and layed her on the bed. He covered her with a blanket and caressed her face. Anika freshend up and lied beside Shivika.

Anika: *softly* Shivaay, aap haath-mooh dho lijiye. Main Shivika ke paas rehti hoon.

Shivaay: Okay. Tumne apni dawai khaai?

Anika: Haan.

Shivaay: Okay. I'll be right back.

He, too, freshend up and came back but saw both mother-daughter sleeping peacefully. He lied beside them and caressed their foreheads. Shvika lightly hugged. He gently hugged her back and slept in some time.