Proposal

Next morning, before sunrise, Om reached Gauri's house. She used to wake before sunrise to do her pooja. Om lightly honks and she comes out.

Gauri: Om, tum itni subah yahaan?

Om: You wanna go for a ride?

Gauri: Huh?

Om: You wanna go for a ride?

Gauri: Of course.

Om: Toh baith jao.

Gauri: Abhi?

Om: Haan.

Gauri sits in the car and they first head to Om's gallery. They get down in front of a tea stall.

Om: Tum ek minute ruko, mujhe ek painting laani hain.

Gauri: Likin painting kahaan le jaani hain, woh bhi itni subah?

Om: Patience, jaan.

Om goes to his gallery while Gauri buys two cups of tea. He comes back after some time and keeps the painting in the backseat. Gauri hands him the teacup and they drink it while leaning on to the car.

Om: Yaad hain, hum pehli baar yaheen mile they.

Gauri: Haan, *giggles* aur chai ke saath jo aakhri khaari biscuit thi, uski qurbaani dene ke liye bhi tayaar they.

Om: *giggles* Haan, aur eventually kisi ne use humse pehle khareed liya tha.

They finish their tea then head to the Worli Sea Face and get down. Gauri stretches herself out and sits at the edge.

Gauri: Om, tum bhi baitho jao.

Om: Bas ek minute. Is painting ko ek finishing touch dena hain.

Gauri rolls her eyes away and gazes at the beautiful sunrise. Om finishes his painting and looks at her.

Om: Gauri...

Gauri turns back and finds Om sitting on one knee, holding the painting that read...

She cupped her mouth as tears of joy formed in her eyes. Om held out his hand towards her which she held softly. She took his hand and sat on her knees up to his level.

Gauri: ...Yes.

Om beamed with happiness. He kept the painting aside and took her in a tight embrace. They looked into each other's eyes as the first rays of the morning sun showered its blessing on them.

Back in ShivIka's room, Shivaay wakes up and sees his wife cuddling with him in sleep. He traces his finger along her angelic face and slightly tickles her bare neck. Anika twitched her neck and slightly opened her eyes.

Shivaay: Wakey-wakey.

She wakes up and rubs her eyes. He gazes at her lovingly.
She snaps his fingers infront of his eyes.

Anika: Kahaan kho gaye they aap?

Shivaay: Main apni...woh kya bolti ho tum...khidki...haan, khidki-tod khoobsurat biwi ko dekh raha hoon aur soch raha hoon ki uspar apna pyaar kaise jataaoon, likin tumne disturb kar diya.

Anika gives him a confused look.

Anika: Ajeeb hain. Mujhe apne aap se jalan ho rahi hain.

Shivaay giggles and side-hugs her.

Anika: Shivaay, chalke tayaar ho jaayiye. Shivika ko naashte ke baad school bhi chhodna hain.

His eyes widen as something strikes him. He throws his kurta and pyjamas on and jumps out of bed. Anika, too​, gets up.

Anika: Kya hua? Aap achaanak rocket ki tarha phurrrr kyoon ho gaye?

Shivaay: *searching through his bag* Main Shivika ke liye chocolates laya tha likin kal raat use dena hi bhool gaya.

Anika: Toh koi baat nahi. Aap usse aaj de dena.

Shivaay: ...I think usse abhi dena better rahega. She'll be off to a good start. 

She rolls her eyes at him then freshens up and heads down. Shivika was sitting at the table and doing her homework. Shivaay hugs her.

Shivaay: Good morning princess.

Shivika: Good morning papa. *to Anika* Good morning mumma.

Anika: *hugs her* Good morning mera baccha.

Shivaay: Princess.

Shivika: Boliye.

Shivaay: Milk, dark aur white chocolate main se aapki favourite kaunsi hain?

Shivika: Chocolates! Mujhe toh saari pasand hain. Choose karna toh mushkil hi nahi, naamumkin hain.

Shivaay: That's good kyoonki...*takes out three boxes of chocolates* main aapke liye present laaya hoon!

Shivika jumps from her seat and hugs Shivaay tightly.

Shivika: *excitedly* Thank you so much. I love you papa.

Shivaay: I love you, too, my princess.

Shivika: Ummm, kaunsi wali khaaoon? Haan, *taps her finger on each box with each word* akkab-bakkad-bambe-bo, assi-nabbe-pre sau, sau main laga dhaaga, chor nikal ke bhaaga.

Her hand lands on the box of milk chocolates so she opens it and eats one of them. She closes her eyes and sways with the taste. ShivIka giggle at her antics.

Shivaay: Kaisa hain?

Shivika: *opening another one* Khidki-tod tasty hain.

Anika: Zara mujhe bhi ek dikhao.

Anika takes a bite and instantly falls in love with its taste. She takes another, then another. Shivika notices this and puffs her cheeks.

Shivika: *angrily* Mumma, yeh mera gift hain.

Anika: Toh tum bhi toh meri ho.

Shivika: Topic change mat kijiye. *snatches the box* Yeh meri chocolates hain.

Anika: Apni mumma ke saath bhi share nahi karogi?

Shivika nods a no and runs to her room, with the three boxes.