Anika's Surprise

A/N: Hey guys 👋👋
Who all are pissed off watching yesterday's precap?
If yes, please raise your hands
🙋 *😑*

I hope this chappy compensates for Pinky's torture.

We hope you like it 😊

Enough of my talks. Let's begin with the chapter 👇👇👇

When Shivaay enters his room, he finds the lights switched off.

Shivaay: Anika?

Anika lights a candle kept on the side table. The soft glow of it was adding to the angelic beauty of hers. Shivaay gaped at her like a love-struck puppy. Anika smiles and lights a few other candles which provided dim yet enough lighting. She had decorated the whole room with them and some rose petals while she was wearing a champagne coloured saree

 She had decorated the whole room with them and some rose petals while she was wearing a champagne coloured saree

with diamond earrings,

minimalistic makeup and her hair gathered at one side

minimalistic makeup and her hair gathered at one side. She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. He was looking at her with his mouth wide-open.

Anika: Shivaay, muh band kariye warna makkhi ghus jaayegi.

He closes his mouth, feeling a little awkward. He looks around the room then back at her.

Shivaay: Beautiful.

Anika: Aapko achha laga na. Yeh saari tayaariya karne main poore 2 ghante lage they.

Shivaay: Haan. *holds her from the waist* Likin meri biwi se zyaada nahi.

(Warning: High romantic content ahead.)

Anika blushes a little. Shivaay spins and back-hugs her. He nuzzled against her neck while she moaned in pleasure.

Anika: Shivaay...

He sucked on to her neck, leaving a red mark there. Before he could move further, Anika placed her finger on his lips.

Anika: Mat bhooliye woh angoothi humne saath main dhoondi thi. Sirf aapki man-maani nahi chalegi.

Shivaay: *surprised* Okay. So, tum kya chahti ho?

Anika smirks and pushes him on the bed. Before he could do anything, she comes on top of him and pins him back while he was too startled seeing her bold side. She leans closer to him and brushes his lips with her finger before capturing them into deep, passionate kiss. They deepen the kiss, exploring each corner of their mouths. They part due to lack of air.

Anika: *panting* I missed you billuji.

Shivaay: I missed you too, Paanika. So, tum chahti tumhe mil gaya, ab mujhe bhi kuch chahiye.

Anika: Kya?

He makes them roll over so that he is on top of her. He leans in to her ears and whispers in his husky voice...

Shivaay: I want... you.

Anika blushed deeply at his statement and covered her face with her hands. Shivaay kept his hands over hers and slowly removed them.

Shivaay: May I?

She nodded in approval. He slowly removed her jewellery and clothing. She was feeling very shy so he covered them with a blanket.

Shivaay: Better?

She hummed in approval. She undid the buttons of his shirt and removed it. They united once again.