Anika Faints!

A/N: Hey guys 👋👋
Who all crying after yesterday's episode😢?
Atleast I am 😢
What did our ShivIka do to deserve this😭😭😭?
Anyways, enough of my talks.
Let's start the chapter⬇⬇⬇

Anika was in the kitchen as she had just finished supervising the cooks. She was about to leave but suddenly her head starts spinning and she collapses. Shivika hears that noise and goes to the kitchen where she finds Anika unconscious.

Shivika: *shocked and scared* MUMMA!

Shivaay hears her screams and runs to kitchen, followed by everyone else. Shivika rushes to her side and shakes her lightly.

Shivika: Mumma. Mumma, kya hua aapko? Mumma kuch bolo na.

Shivaay: *shocked* Anika!

He runs to her keeps her head on his lap.

Shivaay: *patting her cheeks* Anika. Anika utho. Open your eyes, Anika.

Pinky: Oh my mata! Abhi ek ghanta pehle toh theek thi. Abhi kya hua?

Saumya: Bhaiya, aapko Bhabhi ko room main le jaana chahiye. Yahaan ventilation theek nahi hain.

Shivaay scoops her in his arms and carries her to their room. He lays her on the bed and rubs her feet while Shivika rubs her hands. Rudra gets a glass of water and sprinkles a few drops on her. She slowly opens her eyes.

Anika: *faintly* Shivaay...

Shivaay and Shivika: Anika/ mumma!

They help her sit up straight. Shivika climbs on the bed and hugs her.

Shivika: Aapne toh mujhe dara hi diya tha. Aise achaanak mat gir jaaya kijiye.

Anika: Woh thoda chakkar aa gaya tha.

Shivaay: Anika maine tumse kitni baar kaha hain aapna dhyaan rakha karo.

Gauri and Om come there.

Om: Bhabhi aap theek toh ho na?

Anika nods.

Gauri: Bhagvaan ka laakh-laakh shukr hain ki aap theek ho. Hum sabki toh jaan nikli jaa rahi thi. Achha, ab hume chalna chahiye. Kaafi raat bhi ho gayi hain.

Om escorts her downstairs and Shivika, too, goes to her room after taking a compulsory good night hug from her parents. Shivaay and Anika change and freshen up. Shivaay was checking his mails when Anika comes from the bathroom. She had hardly taken a few steps when she stumbled but he caught her and prevented her falling.

Shivaay: Sambhal ke Anika.

She hummed in response but didn't say anything. He guided her to their bed and she rested her head on his shoulder.

Shivaay: Kya hua Anika?

Anika: *faintly* Main thee...

Shivaay: *angry but concerned* Khabbaradaar jo yeh kaha ki tum theek ho. Haalat dekho apni. Theek se do kadam nahio chal paa rahi ho aur kehti ho ki tum theek ho. You know what, main kal ki appointment le raha hoon. Hum doctor ke paas jaayenge aur tumhara full health cheak-up karayenge, okay.

Anika: Shivaay, iski...

Shivaay: Zaroorat hain. Chup-chaap so jao, tab tak main kal subah ki appointment book karta hoon.

Anika rolled heyes and went to sleep as she knew it was impossible to convince SSO.