Ending

After about half an hour, Shivika had slept so RiYa left her with TejVi and came back to OmRu. At that time, Om got a call from Shivaay. He immediately picked it up.

Om: Shivaay!

Shivaay: Om, 47 missed calls! What's going on?

Rudra: *snatches the phone* Bhaiya kahaan ho aap?

Shivaay: Flight main tha. Abhi thodi der pehle Mumbai airport pe tha, ab car main hoon.

Rudra: Aap Mumbai main ho? Aap toh parso aane wale they?

Shivaay: I know, likin mujhe aisi feeling aa rahi thi ki kuch gadbad hain toh main aaj hi aa gaya.

Gauri: *snatches the phone* Bade bhaiya, jitni jaldi ho sake, City Hospital pahonchiye.

Shivaay: Kya hua? Is everything alright?

Saumya: *snatches the phone* Bade bhaiya, Bhabhi labour main hain.

Shivaay: WHAT!?

Om: *snatches the phone* Shivaay baatein karne ka time nahi hain. Tum jaldi aao.

Shivaay: Yayayayaya, I'm coming.

Within the next 15 minutes, Shivaay ran through the corridors of the hospitals, almost falling around the turns, till he reached the maternity ward. Gauri was the first to see him.

Gauri: *excitedly* Bade bhaiya!

All breathed a sigh of relief as they saw him.

Om: Thank God, Shivaay, tu aa gaya.

Shivaay: Om, Anika kahaan hain? Kaisi woh?

Om: Delivery room main hain and don't worry, doctors hain wahaan.

Just then, a nurse comes out.

Nurse: Mr Shivaay?

Shivaay: Yes?

Nurse: Aap...

Shivaay: Anika ka husband.

Nurse: Aap please andar chaliye. Ma'am bahot panic kar rahi hain. Doctor chahti hain aap delivery ke dauran unke saath hi rahein.

Shivaay: M...m...main?

Om: Soch kya raha hain? Just go!

He pushed him towards the ward. The nurse takes him to a side, gives him a gown and cap to wear then takes him inside. Anika was clutching the side-poles of her bed, breathing heavily.

Shivaay: Anika...

Anika: *looks towards him* Shivaay...

Her lips immediately curve upwards. He goes and sits beside her.

Shivaay: Uh... are you okay?

CHATAK! Anika imprinted all the fingers of her right hand on his left cheek. The doctors, nurses; everyone present was taken aback. Shivaay mouthed an 'ow' while rubbing his cheeks.

Anika: *angrily* Is haalat main main aapko "okay" dikh rahi hoon?

Shivaay: Nahi... woh... actually...

Anika: Shivaay isse pehle mera doosra haath aapke doorse gaal par pad jaaye, chup ho jaayiye.

Shivaay: Okay.

He keeps his finger on his lips but holds her hand. She looks towards him and he caresses her hair. It was followed by another contraction. Anika shrieked and tightened her grip on his hand, digging her nails into his skin. Who said women were "weak"? (You🙄) This one was breaking his hand. He was certain that after Anika, he would be next patient of the orthopaedic.