Sparks Reignited (Sequel To "A Cry Out To Jesus")

Dear God,

Amelia Applegate here. I know I've written many of these letters to you over the past six years, but I feel I need to write another one. I love the life you've given me, but I feel like it's still missing something. I have Andy and Gwenn, and they both love me so much and me them. I have my dad again and I don't know if I would still be alive if it wasn't for him. I have my mom, and we've gotten really close after she got the help she needed. I have my grandparents, the Jacksons, and I don't know where I would be without them. I have Jeff and Amy who had taken me in as their own when Matt died. I have this awesome pastor that's crazy for you and his wife, both of them have been so good to me. I have my Uncle Scotty who has helped me to get over my depression. I have Rex and Buzz who are great fun and treat me more like a sister than cousin. I have Mira and we've become best friends over these past years. I was kind of shocked at first that she adopted Lily, I thought she would adopt Gabe or Ben first. Then there's Danny. He comes and talks to Andy and me everyday, bringing Ben and Gabe with him. He and the boys practically live at my house during the day. Ben and Gabe are so sweet. They do all they can to help me out. I'm almost certain that Danny still has a crush on me even after all these years.

I also have the memories of those that have gone to be with you. Jared, Matt, and Kelly. I thank you for bringing them into my life, even if it was only for a short time. I look forward to seeing them again one day, but for now, I'm glad just to be doing your will for me down on earth.

I have all the money I will ever need. A house that Andy and I share. All these people around. Yet I still feel as if I'm missing something. I can't think of what it is, but I know there's something. Maybe you'll show me someday soon, but until then, I will continue to follow you and show you to the world.

Ever your daughter,

Amelia Alexis Applegate