☞ Sebastian Ending : Demonic Lust

Start from the beginning

Now, Sebastian is undressed and only in a pair of boxers with his fairly toned chest revealed. (Y/n) squeaked at the sight and closed her eyes, as her cheeks were flushed in red. Sebastian huskily drawled, "Are you being shy with me now~? Don't make such a cute face or I am going to have to eat you up~"

His large cold hands glided over and started to peel off the towel from (Y/n)'s body. (Y/n) stammered, "S-Sebastian- w-wait!"

The butler murmured into (Y/n)'s ear, "There is nothing to hide from me, my lady. I find your body stunning. I am simply just claiming what is mine~"

In a flash, the towel was discarded and thrown to the ground. (Y/n) suddenly felt a rush of cool air come in contact with her nude body, as she tried to cover her chest and crossed her legs in embarrassment. Sebastian softly took (Y/n)'s hands and pried them away from her chest, smirking, "Now, we can officially begin the punishment,"

Within moments, Sebastian had (Y/n)'s hands bounded against the bed post with his black tie. He spreaded (Y/n)'s legs apart and had a crazed lustful expression from being turned on by (Y/n)'s blushing face and submissive form. Oh how much (Y/n) hated the demon for making her fall for the likes of him, but she ultimately let her submit to him.

The butler cowered over (Y/n), as his hands traveled across all parts of (Y/n)'s body. (Y/n) tried her best to suppress her moans, but was unable to when Sebastian started to squeeze her breasts in an erotic way. Sebastian amused, "You are quite sensitive, my kitten~"

Sebastian, still giving his sensual treatment to (Y/n)'s breasts, started to lick the crook of (Y/n)'s neck. His cold tongue sent shivers down her spine. Sebastian lightly bit and sucked against the area he erotically licked. He began to do the same thing down to her collarbone and chest, as he wanted everyone to know (Y/n) is his and only his.

(Y/n) started to be very warm, as her mind started to feel numb. This pleasure she was feeling was making her lust for more. (Y/n) accidentally let out an impatient whine, when Sebastian teased her by licking near her inner thighs.

"Look at your lewd cry, how dirty you are~ If you want me to further continue pleasuring you kitten, I need you to do me a favor."

He randomly took out a black collar with a small silver bell attached to it from the bed-stand and shook it. The bell jingled.

"Wear this."

(Y/n) at this point did not care how silly the favor was and obliged with an earnest nod. Sebastian, himself, grinned and put the collar around (Y/n)'s neck. Sebastian craned his head to one side, inspecting (Y/n) with the collar, when he abruptly ordered,

"Meow for me~"

(Y/n) found this an absurd request, but went along, with a timid meow. Satisfied, Sebastian slowly inserted a finger into (Y/n)'s clit. (Y/n) let out a mewl and felt his finger go in and in and out motion. He then pumped in another finger and (Y/n) soon became a wet mess. At this point she could not look into Sebastian's eyes, as she had her head turned to one side and eyes closed, panting and moaning. Sebastian chuckled, "You are so tight. How will you handle what I've got?"

After what seemed forever of finger teasing, he finished and lovingly licked (Y/n)'s juice off his slender fingers.

"Quite sweet, maybe I should have some more~"

Sebastian then raised (Y/n)'s legs over his shoulders and darted his tongue into (Y/n)'s wet cavern. (Y/n) let out a yelp and moaned, "S-Sebastian!" The demon made sure to taste and lick every last juice of (Y/n). The sound of Sebastian's intensive licking and sucking sounded across the room accompanied with (Y/n)'s uncontrollable moans. At times, (Y/n) mindlessly squirted on Sebastian's face, but the demon did not mind.

(Y/n) unconsciously begged, "I want you....inside of me... S-Sebastian!"

Sebastian smugly said, "Begging already? What a naughty wet kitten~"

He took off his boxers and his large erect member made an appearance. (Y/n)'s eyes widened as she thought, "H-how is that supposed to fit i-inside me?!"

Sebastian stroked his own member up and down, deeply groaning, "You're asking for it~"

He positioned himself over (Y/n)'s opening and slowly entered his member into (Y/n). (Y/n) let out a loud cry, as she tried to adjust to his size. Her walls could be felt tearing apart. She felt tears welling in her eyes, as she cried, "I-It hurts!"

Sebastian cooed softly into her ears, "Shhh. The pain will go away. You will feel pleasure soon,"

Quite soon, (Y/n) felt a wave of pleasure, as Sebastian fully inserted his member inside her and thrusted in and out slowly. The sounds of their skin slapping against each other heightened. (Y/n) moaned erotically, "Oh-Sebastian!.... Ngh... Sebastian!"

Her moans only turned on Sebastian more as his thrusts became faster and faster. Sebastian's hands were busy squeezing and massaging (Y/n)'s breasts in a circular motion. The butler's tongue was also busy licking and sucking one of the hardened tips of (Y/n)'s perked bud. (Y/n) started to grind against Sebastian's body to his rhythm. The bell on the collar kept jingling with each thrust that Sebastian did.

(Y/n) panted, "I-I'm going...to...cum, Sebastian!"

Sebastian growled, "So tight... Let's... cum together,"

With a final thrust, Sebastian shoved his entire member length deep inside (Y/n).

(Y/n) whined, "Sebastian!"

"(Y/n)...! Ugh...."

They both released their liquids inside. (Y/n) trembled uncontrollably and was a moaning sweaty mess, as a white liquid oozed out of her entrance. Sebastian took out his member and gave (Y/n) a passionate tongue kiss. The demon rasped between the kiss, "Remember... you are mine... All mine,"

(Y/n) panted, "I-I love you, Sebastian..."

Sebastian chuckled, "Hmm.. I guess it's a human thing to say it back- I love you as well, kitten~"

(Y/n) felt her whole body numb to feeling. She could barely move or shift on the bed. Feebly, (Y/n) tried to turn onto her side. Sebastian muttered seductively into her ear, "Where do you think you're going? We are going to do another round~"

That night (Y/n)'s and Sebastian's bodies were one. Their moans and cries filled the air. It was apparent that their feelings are strong for each other and fueled by the sinful desire of lust. The love between a demon and human is a timeless tale.

The End

[VOTE/COMMENT]

GOSH SEBASTIAN YOU AND YOUR CAT FETISH ( ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾ I hope my readers liked this steamy ending with the devilishly handsome butler. I tried. If you did not like lemons - I did warn you( ̄^ ̄") The next endings are still under the works. Thanks for reading~