Climax ends with a SPLASH!

Madeline stood silently in an empty spot, sick of the music. Her heart was beating hard along the chords and she felt she would faint any moment.
Crowds and Music always made her this way.
She peeked at her reflection in the glass wall left to her.
Her face was sweaty and the Black skirt dress she wore was creased. Her curls were running out of rolls and she looked like a mess.
She sighed and headed for the hall.

And then she saw it.

Tori Hastings stood near the Wilshire curb, dressed in a red pencil dress.

What was she doing here.
Like, wasn't she dead? Ashton said he killed her, didn't he? Was he lying? Oh God.

She had to warn her friends.
Now.

She ran faster into the hall.
The music was louder and the crowd had grown. She breathed hard and glanced around.
She spotted Jasmine Smith standing near the washroom door, her expression confused.

Did she know Tori was here? Of course. She was the helper. She had helped Tori with the thefts, why not here?

Then, in another corner, Madeline noticed Ethan Mckenzie and Wren Cavanaugh fiddling with their phones. Their jaws were tight and there cheeks were red. What was wrong? Did they have something to do with it too?

And where the HELL were Ariana, Avril and Adele.

As if on cue, she felt an appearance beside hr.
Adele stood by her side, sweat dripping down her forehead.

"Are you alright?" Madeline asked.
"No Med. Jasmine is the Helper."

Of course.

"Oh my God. She's here at the party!"
Adele shifted. "And she has a blade with her."
A blade?
God.
"Ph no. Where are Av and Ari? What if somethin-" Adele began.
"Do you know I saw Tori Hastings by the curb? She is alive."
Adele's expression shifted from tension to fear.
"What? But Ashton said-"
"He was wrong."
They both gawked.

Then, Noel Dilaurentis appeared out of no where. "Halo, ladies. If you can excise Adele for some time?"
Madeline tried her best to hold back her tension. "Oh yeah. See you later Ad. I'll go find Avril and Ari."
Adele faced Madeline with a helpless glance. "I know I shouldn't be doing this right now, but-. Well, take care, okay? Text me if something went wrong."

And then she went away.

The party had turned into a ruffle.

Tori Hastings was alive.

Jasmine Smith was the helper.

Ashton was so wrong.

They were all so wrong.

Ethan and Wren were innocent.
Maybe.

And where were Avril and Ariana?