Someone's got a Doppelgänger!

Madeline stood beside her Red Honda near Fresh Fields in Ohio. Avril had texted her this morning to start off their mission ASAP. So she had excused Mom for doing some assignments in the library, and had reached Ohio. And now Avril was late.
Madeline took out her Samsung from the pocket of her Straight-cut jeans and logged into Twitter. She had seven new tweets. Two were from Goodreads and one from Clash of Clans. The fourth was from a friend from Connecticut, where Madeline had lived four years ago. The fifth one, however, was from someone called JazS. She clicked it open.
Hola Med! It's Jasmine from Havana!! How r you? I hope u recognize me:)
Another one followed:
Oh my God Med! I heard from a friend  that Ali was a cheater! And she died! Well, that wicked bitch deserved some strangling!
Then she wrote:
Med, where r u girl¿
Jasmine. Jasmine Smith. She was the girl who had hooked up with Tori all along the cruise. Tori had came to her as Alison. Madeline found her Alison so cool, so confidant. Who knew this mask covered a complete selfish bitch?
A black Acura parked near the big Cranberry Bush. Avril stepped out of the car, wearing a suede moto jacket with boot-cut jeans. Her auburn hair hung in a loose ponytail and she wore thick liquid eye-liner. She had perfectly disguised herself. That was part of the plan. They would disguise themselves to reduce attention. Madeline had tried to find something from her closet but all she could do was wear a pink cashmere sweater and a huge hat.
Madeline took a sip of water from the plastic bottle in her hand as Avril approached her.
"Med, before anything, we need to talk."
Madeline pursed her lips. "Uh-huh."
Avril held Madeline by the arm and took her to a corner in the parking lot.
She shoved her iPhone 5 from her bag and opened her mailbox. "Look."
Madeline gazed at the screen. It was an email from JasmineJunior2.
Yolä Avii!! How's stuff? It's Jasmine if you forgot. Jasmine from the cruise. Hey, you remember Cathy¿ Well, I heard she was a traitor. Huh. Pathetic, right¿ Anyways, I definitely didn't text you for this. Just wanted to know if we can hangout!
Madeline stared at her friend. "So you met Jasmine Smith too?"
Avril gawked, "Wait, you too?"
"Yeah, she was with Alison-Tori-when I met her. She told me she and Tori were friends from childhood."
Avril clasped her hands. "Exactly. That's what she told me too. But if they were friends from childhood, wouldn't she know her real identity?"
"Yeah. What a drama queen. And of course she was Tori's helper there, she helped her fool all of us." Madeline said. Then it hit her. The helper. Wasn't that what Ariana was talking about? J...could that mean Jasmine? At the same moment, Avril spoke, reading her mind. "That proves she is J. We need to dig more. Let me text Ari and Ad about it. Maybe it helps them in their PD dig out". She dialled Ariana's number but the call went direct to voice mail. Avril muttered in the phone, "Ari, I guess we found who J is. It's a girl called Jasmine. Me and Med met her at the cruise. She definitely is J."
And then she hit end. Madeline gasped. "Oh shit Av! The police!"
Avril gazed around in horror. "Where?"
"No, I mean, they had our phones under guidance. What is they get your voice mail?"
Avril clenched her fists. "Oh no. But then, they must have got all those texts from Jasmine as well."
"Nah. I got mine on Twitter & yours was on Mail. They don't have passwords, right?"
They had made a huge mistake. What would they tell the cops now?
Avril's iPhone blared. Incoming call. From unknown. She first gazed at Madeline then at the phone. Madeline mimed her to pick up. Avril answered.
"Hello?"
Madeline noticed how Avril's mouth twitched when the caller answered. Her eyes grew wider. She opened her mouth but no words came out. "Avril, what's wrong?" She asked.
But she just stood there, without a motion.