Meetings, Meetings, Greetings!

Ariana tucked her hot pink ear phones into her earlobes. She scrolled through her playlist and tuned into Somebody To You.
All she needed right now was beats. Heavy beats. Fast beats. And The Vamps just seemed perfect for the like of her.
I used to wanna be
Living like it's only me
But now I spend my time
Thinking 'bout a way to get...
CLINK CLINK
She had a new mail. What a great interruption.
But when she noticed the mail was from WereWolf_J, she grabbed her ear phones out and hit open.
Hey Ari! Just a reminder of Hot Grill! Cya there at 5! Love, J
Oh well. She had completely forgotten about Jasmine after Adele told her about her discovery of Tori Hastings being alive. Ethan was really in contact with her. But why?
The barn door knocked.
Thinking it must be one of the girls, she opened the door, only to find Wren Cavanaugh standing there. Just watching him like that made her freak out. Why the hell did this guy even say he murdered Tori?
"Oh hey. Is Ethan around?" He wore a black T-shirt over raw denim. His hair were messed around his head and today he wore glasses with a yellow frame.
"N-no. I mean...I don't know." Ariana managed. She definitely could not talk to this guy. He was so weird.
"Oh well, I'll go then. If you find him, tell him I came about something important."
Only if she could dig in. "Oh, I guess you can tell me, I'll forward it to him!" Ariana pasted a weird smile on her face.
"Nah. Personal stuff."
How lame she was. Who asked such straight forward stuff, anyways? Specially from someone you don't even know!
"Umm...by the way tell him it's about TAJ. That'll be a great favour!"
TAJ. What the hell?
"No worries. TAJ it is."
And then he went away. Ariana saw as he pulled his car out of the garage and drove away. TAJ.
Could the T be for Tori? And the J for Jasmine? And the A...Ashton? Maybe they know Ashton is alive too? That was a possibility...
A red Honda parked in the driveway and Madeline and Adele came out.
"Hey Ari." "Hey." "Come in."
They all sat in the barn. "Avril's late again?" Adele asked.
"Yeah, she's tensed you know. This Ashton thing..." Madeline answered.
"Uh-huh."
Adele sighed. Ariana groaned. Then the door knocked again.
Avril stood at the door, her Acura keychain hanging from her arm. Her hair was a complete mess.
"Hey girls. Listen. Madeline's driving us to Penn tomorrow first thing. We are going there are we are forcing Ashton to come out. What a drama!"
The girls just stared at her. She had baggy eyes and her lips were without any gloss for the first time in 4 years. "Come in Av, you're just freaked out. Maybe there's something important he is hiding." Ariana  said.
Avril winced in the doorway. Then she came in, leaving the door open behind her. Adele shook her head and closed it with her leg.
"You know what Avril? Tori Hastings is alive too." Ariana muttered. When she saw Avril's eyes bob out, they said, "Adele saw Ethan and Wren texting her."
"What?" She squealed. "What the hell' No ones dead? Then where is she? What's this weird stuff going on, can anyone explain? And yeah, we saw Ethan in Ohio."
Ariana shifted. What was Ethan doing in Ohio? Of course. Tori was killed there. Or that's what people think. And she must be hiding there now, with Ethan aiding her. Shame, Ethan.
"Oh God. And Wren came over fifteen minutes ago. He was saying he wanted to tell Ethan something important and he hinted the acronym, TAJ. What could that mean?"
Madeline blinked. "T for Tori for sure."
Adele joined, "The J is for Jasmine."
Avril groaned. "And A for Ashton."
"Let it go, guys. We're meeting him tomorrow and we are pushing stuff out of him. See you there."
She headed for the door.
Ariana started, "And yeah...I'm meeting Jasmine today. Maybe I can get something out of her."
"Cool." Murmured Avril. "Beat of luck Ari. And take care. You know, she is no less than a thief."
"Uh-huh."
Adele stood up. "And Noel D came to me. He said he knew something, and he wanted us to know about it. I'm meeting him today too."
"That's awesome. I just hope it takes us somewhere." Ariana said.
Then the girls went away, leaving Ariana alone in the barn. She looked at the watch. Still 2 hours to go. Maybe a nap would do...