Margarita can Haluccinate You!

The hall filled with light music as couples began to dance. Ariana tucked a strand of hair behind her ears and smoothed the V-neck blue slim midi dress she was wearing. Outside the door, as vast as Ariana's sight could see, Noel D and Adele were smiling. So good to see her friend happy.

She felt a tap on the shoulder.
She turned around to find Maria Clarkson standing right beside her.
"Where the hell did you go? I tried to find you everywhere!" Maria began.
"Ou, I just went to fetch some drink. Want some?" Ariana handed Maria a glass of Margarita. She accepted it pleasingly.
"So, I don't see Callum anywhere." Ariana said.
Callum Morris was Maria Clarkson's boyfriend since Junior High. They did have a fight last winter, but the couple patched up in no more than a week.
"Uh, with some of his buddies."
Ariana nodded.
She peeked at Ashton, who was now laughing with Ian Lowry. Had he tried finding out anything?
Then her sight wandered to Wren Cavanaugh and her brother Ethan, sneaking upstairs. Wasn't it prohibited to go up those stairs here at Wilshire? What the hell were they doing there?
Ariana glanced across the room in order to find Avril and the rest. But none of them was there. Maybe they were in danger?

"Everything alright, Ari?"
Maria was gazing at her, a worried expression on her face.
"Uh, yeah. I-I'll be right back."
And with the turn of a heel, she ran out of sight.

Now she had to climb those stairs without anyone finding her. When she was sure no one was watching, she raced up the steps without pausing for a second thought.

Once upstairs, she took a deep breath.
She spotted three shadows upstairs.
Ethan, Wren and who?

She took a careful step towards the corner and peeked through the pillar.

Standing right beside Ethan and Wren was Tori Hastings.

The Tori Hastings.
She was alive.
Ashton didn't kill her.

Ethan and Wren were the helpers. Or one of them.
Maybe Ashton was wrong in making the guess Tori had two helpers. Maybe one of them drove Ashton to Penn, the other stayed in the cruise for a cover up?
Oh God. Her brother was a kidnapper.

Hey readers! What do you think, does Ari's idea fits more or Adele's?
Xoxo, Ak