Hey smirky, you're so pathetic!

Ariana rushed into Hot Grills. She was already half an hour late.
Two hours from now, she had drifted into a deep sleep that she didn't notice her alarm banging through the barn. When her eyes popped open, she discovered herself lying on the carpet that covered the barn floor.
What a sleep it had been.
Then she had dug through her closet and fitted herself in a vintage skull-patten floral top and brushed her tangled hair into a new mess, applied a cover of Matt Lipstick and pocketed her iPhone, took hold of her Kate Spade hand bag and ran for her SUV.

She glanced around the restaurant. A young couple sat near the kitchen door, eating chow-mien. A Korean guy sat on a seat, furrowing his brows deeper as he fiddled through his Treo.
And at a corner in the restaurant sat a tall girl with blonde hair that hung loosely in a ponytail, wearing a red Mark Jacob dress. When her light hazel eyes met Ariana, she stood up and waved.
Ariana went to the table and smiled. "So good to meet you, Jasmine!" She cooed.
Was she actually pleased?
"Oh, and I missed you so much! So good we are in contact once again."
Ariana shifted. Why was Jasmine acting so innocent, so un-aware?
"Ariana, everything alright?"
Ariana blinked. She had to stop getting her catch attention.
"Oh I see, you're worried about Scar-eh-Tori, right?"
"Eh, yeah...I mean no, why will I worry?"
Jasmine smiled. "Of course you would. She was so bad to you. And me too. And now she's dead and..."
O course Tori was alive. What a great actor Jasmine was.
"Oh come on. Leave it. So where did you go after the cruise. I mean...of course, you home, but...any where else, you know, for fun?"
Jasmine clasped her hands. "I met this awesome friend called Ryan and he was so cool. We went to Pennsylvania last month, and I met..er...Tori there too. We went out for some shopping and it was all so awesome!"
Pennsylvania. Wasn't that where Ashton was? Something was ever so fishy.
"Oh cool, that must have been fun. But you know...there's something I wanted to ask..." she mumbled.
Jasmine opened her mouth, and then closed it. "May I?" Ariana enquired.
"Uh, sure?"
Why was she so...stuttery?
"Didn't you say you knew Scarlet since child hoo? How come you not know she was Tori...you know, she must have an Smart Card and a driver's license."
Jasmine sighed heavily. "I knew this was coming. I don't know...but I had really liked Tori. Once we were in my cabin when I told her she was so awesome and how much I wished we were sisters or best friends since birth. She had smiled and cooed that she liked me just as much and then a smirk had appeared on her face and she said we'll tell everyone we knew each other. That was it."
Was Ariana buying it?
Didn't Jasmine noticed how Tori went everywhere with a fake name?
Whoever this Jasmine was, she was Tori's mate, and she wasn't the right person to sit with. To have a meal with. Not at all.
"Umm...I guess I have to go. Mom's expecting me home!"
Jasmine raised an eyebrow. "But you just came. What's the emergency?"
"Uh...Mom's sick and Kaz is gone to New York and Ethan's somewhere I don't know."
And then she ran away.

But she could not ignore that expression that had came over Tori's face at the mention of Ethan.

You're so pathetic, Ethan. What are you doing to me!
She sighed and started her engine. And in half a second she was already across the road. She had only drove 5 minutes when her iPhone chimed. It was the Traffic Police Patrol number. Huh.
A fine again. She stopped her car and winced.