Preppy Old J-Girl

Her iPhone 6s Plus chimed. Ariana placed her mug of Hot Coffee on the table. She was at Starbucks, trying to relax herself from the strange anonymous mail she had received an hour from now. A Coffee was supposed to do great but instead of soothing her, it increase the level of anxiety bubbling in her stomach.
She picked up her iPhone and clicked on the One New Message notifications. It was from Avril. She took a deep breathe and clicked View.
Ari, ya got the mail? Can you believe it's the real Tori Hastings? What do ya think we should do? Let's meet at your barn tomorrow. Night time. PS:Forward it to Med & Ad

Alright. Nothing was good. They were stuck in the middle of nowhere. She picked up her bag and paddled to her car. Everything was about to change. She hit the race pedal. They were in a mess. She drove and drove and applied the brake at the traffic light. She was being accused of a murder. The lights went green and she began the engine again. She would soon get to jail. She reached home.
She had to stop thinking. It was taking her nowhere. Mom and Dad weren't home.

She ran upstairs to her bedroom and texted Madeline and Adele about the meeting. Then she switched open her laptop and logged in. She opened google and typed two words.
"Tori Hastings"
A pop-up window opened with loads of web results. She opened the first one. It was just about the Havana thing. However, the second one was something new. "Preppy Little Runner" It read. Well?
Ariana was startled by every second word she read. Tori Hastings wasn't a decent fellow. She had been caught stealing cars and jewellery. The FBI was after her. But what the hell?
How did she manage to escape to the Caribbean unnoticed? Was the FBI blind? There was something wrong. Of course she had a helper. Which girl can steal cars and have the FBI after her without any help? Unless she was supernatural...Which was definitely not a possibility. And who was the helper? The murderer?
She went back to the results and checked into Tori's Facebook Page. Maybe she had some friends. Her Facebook was not used since the last two years, clarifying she lived a normal life before. Her Facebook had nothing important. It said she loved Strawberries and her favourite perfume was Strawberry scented too. She lived somewhere she had named "PD" which Ariana guessed was for Philadelphia. And at the end of her page she had written "And my Special mate, J"
J! J? J. Who was J? What was J? Another Question. She scrolled down the page and something caught her eye. A familiar face stood besides Tori, smiling to the camera. He had Hazel curls and green piercing eyes. Ethan. Ariana's brother. What was his connection? Oh God. She quickly logged out of her laptop and ran upstairs. This called for immediate inquiry. Ethan's bedroom door was closed. She was about to knock when she heard voices.
"Hey C'mon Wrenie, you just have to tell them I was staying at your place. I'm sure you can act this much." The other voice was deeper. It was Wren Cavanaugh. "Oh alright Eth. Most I can do to reward you. I can never forget how coolly you saved me from that girl from 10th grade."
Then they whispered in a lower voice that she couldn't make out. 10th grade. That was three years ago. When Tori Hastings became a badass.
She needed to dig deeper. They were definitely talking about her. But how was that possible? She needed to know. For her own safety. Her own brother knew something big. And what that was, she was going to find soon.