59: Sky High

Justin's Pov

"I can't believe you right now! We haven't even been on this plane for 1 hour and our friends already think that we've had sex! I just want to relax and dream about pickles without my phone blowing up with text messages from our horny friends!"

   Selena and I were currently sitting on my bed that's in the back of my private jet. She was currently yelling at me because now our friends think that we were having sex. I honestly think it's really funny, but Selena's friends are now texting her like crazy trying to figure out what is going on.

"You know instead of dreaming about pickles you can dream about me," I say with a smirk, "I'm sure you'll wake up with a wet substance in your panties."

"I'm going to smack your ass if you don't stop talking!"

"I mean it's not like we haven't had sex on a plane before, I know you're dying for some of this!" I smirk some more making Selena's face gets bright red.

"That's it, you're going to get your ass whooped!"

   Selena starts tickling me until I'm laying on my stomach. She sits on my back so that I can't move. Then she starts smacking my ass, most likely going to leave a mark. I start laughing and so does she. I finally gain enough strength at launch her off my back. She goes flying across the bed, and thankfully her head hit the pillow and not the wall. We erupt in fits of laughter.

"Sorry Sel, but you deserved that!"

"And you deserved to be spanked!"

"Very true, now if you don't mind I need to check if you left any marks because I'm pretty sure you did," I laugh before I continue, "I'll be in the bathroom."

-----------------------

   I return to the bedroom and I see Selena on the bed sleeping. She looks so peaceful and at ease, I just want to cuddle with her. I need to respect her though and keep my space. We're not dating, and I'm not sure how long I can stay friends with her before we have a fight. Do I love Selena? Yes. Am I ready for a girlfriend right now? No. I just hope she doesn't fall in love with anyone else as selfish as that sounds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I couldn't update for a couple of days, I've been very busy. I wont be able to update tomorrow because it's the 4th of July in America. Anyways, I've been working on a story called Forgotten and I think I'll be ready to post the prologue in a couple of days. I've just been waiting for the perfect time to post it. I have some plans for this story though so stay tuned<3