24: Taylor

Selena's POV

I was sitting in my house thinking about last night. What if my parents were right and he still is the same old heartbreaker. What if Justin is going to leave me for a model. What if Justin gets bored of me. "Ding Dong!"

"Selena hey I missed you!" Taylor said as I opened the door.

"I've missed you too Tay." I say.

"You look glum. What's wrong?" Taylor ask.

"I just have a lot on my mind these days."

"Want to talk about it?" Taylor says as she flashes a smile.

"It's nothing really, I'm just having a hard time picking out an outfit to wear these days." I lie, not wanting to tell Taylor about Justin.

"Oh, I can help with that lets go upstairs!" Taylor says excitedly.

Taylor's POV

Selena was in the bathroom trying on a outfit that I picked out. I know Selena was lying about not being able to pick out an outfit. There's something that she's not telling me. "Ding!" I look to Selena bed to see that she has a message...from Justin.

Justin: Hey babe do you want to go out later tonight on a date? Text me back when you can, love you <3

Oh my god! Selena is dating that heartbreaker again. I need to put an end to this relationship.

"Hey Tay, can you come in the bathroom and zip my dress up?" Selena said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yep."

I zip up Selena's dress that she was wearing, but I can't help but think about Justin.

"So Selena..."

"Yeah?" Selena asks.

"When were you going to tell me that you're dating that douche again!?" I said getting angry. 

"What!?" Selena asks shocked.

I hold up Selena's phone so she can read the message.

Selena's POV

Justin: Hey babe do you want to go out later tonight on a date? Text me back when you can, love you <3

I read the message and my jaw drops. I look up at Taylor and I could see she was angry.

"Tay I can explain!" I say looking for more words to say.

"EXPLAIN WHAT? THAT YOUR DATING A DOUCHEBAG AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE TO TELL ANYONE? GOSH SELENA, YOUR SO STUPID, HE'S JUST GOING TO BREAK YOUR HEART AGAIN. HE HASN'T CHANGED SELENA! HE NEVER WILL!" Taylor yelled.

"But he has changed..." I mumbled under my breath.

"How do you know that Selena!? Where is your precious boyfriend now? Huh!?"

"With Johnny..."

"Are you sure that it's just Justin and Johnny? How do you know Hailey isn't there? Her and Johnny seem to be pretty close nowadays!?"

"Taylor stop....please!"

"No, I'm leaving Selena. It's either me or him. Just know that once he breaks your heart, don't come crying to me!" Taylor says as she walks out my door and slams it shut. I look back at the message Justin sent.

Justin: Hey babe do you want to go out later tonight on a date? Text me back when you can, love you <3

Selena: Can I take a raincheck...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Duh Duh Duhhhhhh! Looks like Selena is trying to avoid Justin! Anyways, did you guys see the pictures of Justin in LA? He look so young and cute! I hope Selena and Justin go hang out with each other since I think they're both in LA, or there both in California, I don't know!?