33: Party at Ashley's!

Selena's POV

"Hey babe, thanks for the new thong, I love it!" I said to my boyfriend Abel.

"No problem baby, I'd do anything for you. Now how about you go try that on for me, and give me a little show!" he smirked.

"Be right back baby." I said seductively.

I went in the bathroom and started to undress. I put the gold thong on that he got me, and I have to admit, I look mighty fine! I walk out of the bathroom in the gold thong and my bra. I see Abel sitting my bed smirking. I turn around so he's facing my butt, and I jiggle it for him. I hear moans coming from his mouth and I smile. I sit on his lap and start to move my ass around on him. I hear my phone ring on my table. As I get up to check who's calling, Abel slaps my butt. I shriek and run over to my phone to see that Ashley is calling me.

"Hey Ash, can you hurry this up, I'm kind of busy right now....."

"I was just wondering if you and Abel wanted to come over tonight to hang out with some friends?"

"Yeah, I'll ask Abel."

I put my phone on my chest so Ashley can't hear us.

"Do you want to go over to Ashley's tonight?" I ask Abel.

"Well I was kind of hoping we could do something else..." he trails off.

"I know what your thinking about, but we can do it when we come back home." I smile.

"Fine, we can go." Abel says looking kind of angry.

I put the phone off of my chest and I raise it to my ear.

"What time do you want us over there Ash?"

"Around 6."

"Alright see you then."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I hang up the phone and I look at my clock it's 5:10, I have 50 minutes to get ready.

Justin's POV

I take one last look at myself before I make my way to my car. The clock reads 5:46 and it takes 15 minutes to get to Ashley's, so I'll be right on time.

Earlier today Ashley called and asked if I wanted to hang out at her house with a few of our friends. I only really know two of my guy friends that are going and that's Alfredo and Maejor. Nobody knows that Selena and I recently dated accept from Taylor. Luckly, Ashley said Taylor and Selena weren't on speaking terms, when I asked if she was invited. As for Selena, I haven't talked to her since she blocked me. I see news of Abel and her kissing and it makes me want to puke. A part of me wants Selena at Ashley's tonight but the other part doesn't want her there. The part that does wants me to be able to talk to her and help her. The reason why I don't want her there though, is because I don't want Selena to get more mad at me.

I arrive at Ashley's around 6, and I see Alfredo and Maejor and some of Selena's tour crew. Speaking of Selena, there she is, sitting on the lap of the devil himself.......