57: Stop Motor Boating Me!

Selena's POV

"Justin get your ass down here!" I yell when I walk into his house.

  Down comes Justin in a black t-shirt and some red athletic shorts. His hair is all over the place like he just woke up. He no longer has peach fuzz, he actually has some facial hair. All in all, he looks hot without even trying.

   He sees me staring and gives me a little smirk, "Well if it isn't little Selena Marie Gomez."

"I'm older than you Bieber."

"I'm taller though Princess."

"Just come down here and give me a hug Jay!"

"Will do Selly."

  He runs down the stairs and into my arms. I laugh at his childish behavior. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. He gives me a small grin before he put his face in my boobs and grabbed my butt. I gasp and push him away.

"Stop Motor Boating me you pervert!"

"You know you love it," he grabs my butt again and starts sucking on my breast. "Just wait until we're on the same bus together."

"No way, I'm going on the different bus."

"You can't I already worked things out with Scooter." he smirks again for the 10th time today!

"Really Justin?"

"Yes, and if you want we can share a bed..."

"No way pervert!"

"But I'm your pervert." he winks

"That's just weird."  I start laughing and so does he

"Anyways, we need to get to the airport. We can have sex on the plane though!"

"Not happening Jay."

"It wouldn't be the first time we had sex on a plane though...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just want to say thank you all for being so patient with me. I really appreciate all the love and support you guys are giving me. I just want you guys to know that I love you all<3