Of all places in this huge campus he has to be here. Give me a break!

"You're not going to say hi to me, baby?"

"Don't baby me." I said angry. "My name is Raiza." 

"If looks could kill." Harry said, smirking and then letting out a laugh. God! This guy was getting under my skin. I never act like this. I'm really a peaceful, no-drama, happy kind of girl but Harry really pushes my buttons.

"That would be really useful right now." 

"Fierce." A smirk appeared on the curly haired guy, making his dimples shown. "I like that."

"Cocky." I said, smirking back in a sarcastic way. "I don't like that."

I felt this urge to get out of there. Away from Harry. Everytime I was nearing him I was eager to go. I grabbed Cam by his arm and pulled him to the exit. 

Once we were out and walked a few minute in silence, Cam took my hand and spoon me around. He was frowning and cocking his head.

"What was that all about?" Cam asked me confused. 

"Nothing." I rushed to say.

"Raiza, I could feel the tension between you and that asshole." Cam's voice gave nothing away about what he was thinking. 

"It just that I don't like him." I confessed. "I don't like Harry at all."

"Yeah, I could tell that." He said, laughing.

"There's something about him." I paused. "I know that I might sound stupid since we've only known him since a few hours but..." I didn't know how to explain how Harry made me feel. There's no words that could describe how terrify I was of him. Just thinking about his piercing green eyes, looking right at you. Just like he was looking into your soul.

"There's something completely evil about him?" I was about to answer him and say that that was it. But I back down when Cam started laughing. I realised he was joking. "He's an asshole that doesn't deserve your attention."

I let out a deep sigh. If only it was that easy. It seem that everywhere I go, Harry is there. AND he was still my partner on my 'Photography theory and practice' class, since I couldn't ask Mr. Aguilera for a change because Harry showed up!

"Look Raiza." Cam said, giving a warm smile. "I know this kind of guys. If you don't pay attention to him, he'll get bored and stop bothering you. And he'll look for his next target. Someone easier to get laid with."

My eyes widened. "How do you know that? God! No! He doesn't want to get laid with me." 

"I know that because I used to be like him." Cam said lowering his voice. I could tell he wasn't proud of that. I put my hand on his and gave him a warm smile. "On my first years of high school I was a player. All I wanted was fun and sex. And I broke a lot of hearts with my stupid attitude." All of sudden I felt his hands around me, pulling me closer. "I just don't want you to get hurt."

That totally caught me off guard. Being in Cam's arm felt good though. I felt safe.

"Sorry." Cam said, breaking out hug. "I shouldn't have-"

"It's ok." I said, smiling. "It was just a hug. A friendly hug." I clung to his arm and smile. "Come on. We still have time to kill."

Cam nodded and ruffled my hair. "Hey!" I said in a playful tone.

There were a few more students hanging out at the gardens of the college. It was quiet and peaceful, a beautiful sunny day. We decided to begin our little tour on the library and then we went from there.