[180] 50,000 special/Broppy Oneshot

Omg guys, we just hit 50,000 reads!!!!

Thank you so much!! So, in return, I've decided to do a......

BROPPY ONESHOT ON THIS BOOK!!

Enjoy. ♡

Poppy stood alone, leaning against a tree, looking around, admiring the beautifulness troll village provided.
She smiled, and as she looked up, a purple troll looked down at her.
"Creek?" she asked, and started to climb up to him. "What are you doing out here?"
"I always come out here this time of day," he said to her.
"You never said anything," she replied. "I would've been happy to join you."
Creek shrugged as she reached the branch he was sitting on and sat next to him. "It's just always so loud with everyone, I just sometimed want to get some quietness and admire everything surrounding me."
Poppy turned to him and smiled. He kept his gaze forward, but was well aware that she was looking at him.
"When I look at you," Creek started, now looking at her, "I don't see a princess. I just see a beautiful girl who wants to make a difference in our world."
She smiled once again. She slowly leaned into him, and he did the same.
Branch stood at the bottom of the tree, and watched as they leaned into each other. He sighed, knowing that he would never have a chance with the beautiful pink troll.
Just as their lips were about to connect, Creek opened his eyes, and shoved Poppy.
She fell off the branch, but her hands caught onto it at the last minute. She screamed.
Poppy panted, "What's happening? Creek, what are you doing?!"
Branch looked up and saw Poppy struggling. He gasped and threw down his sticks. "Poppy!!" he whispered to himself.
"You're not beautiful," Creek said. "You're just annoying and shouldn't have ever been born. You're ugly and no one loves you, nor will anyone ever."
Creek smirked and put his foot by her hands. He chuckled to himself, seeing the fear and sadness is Poppy's eyes.
"Leave her alone," a voice said.
Poppy and Creek both looked over at Branch. He was now standing on the brsnch with them. Poppy let out a whimper.
"Excuse me?" Creek asked, stepping closer to him.
"You heard me," said Branch. "Let her go."
"Why should I?"
Branch took a quick glance at Poppy. The branch was shaking and it was obvious she wasn't going to be able to hold her grip much longer. "Because she did nothing to you."
Creek's expression became furious, and he ran over to Branch. Branch ducked and went onto the branch under that one. His arms wrapped around Poppy's waist and her pulled her down. He then pulled on the branch Creek was standing on, tugged on it with all his might, and it snapped, sending it to the hard ground fourty feet down and taking Creek with it.
Poppy smiled, and looked up at Branch. "Why did you do that for me?"
"Because," Branch begun, "I love you."
They embraced, and Poppy kissed his cheek.
"I feel the same way."
And their lips were connected.

There it is!! Hope you enjoyed it loves!! Kisses ♡