[1] Our First Kiss

This is my first ever trolls book! I will be updating as when I get time, and I plan on making more trolls books. If you would like to see more, see that star button? Click it. :) Enjoy!

"Branch!" said a happy troll, and she hopped into Branch's room. Poppy looked around. "Where are you?"

"Hey, Poppy," Branch said, from his closet.

"Where are you?" she asked again.

"Nowhere to be found," he joked.

"C'mon!" Poppy said, bouncing around. "I haven't seen you since, since we....."

He knew what Poppy was going to say. Since they held hands, hugged. Branch had enjoyed it, but he didn't know if Poppy was like this around everyone else, as well.

I mean, she had a watch that declared when it was hug time. To her, it was probably nothing to hug Branch, he thought to himself.

But Branch?

He had loved it.

Being that close to Poppy, knowing she was there, that they had finished the journey together....

Poppy had a beautiful voice. Branch knew it. He didn't know, however, if he loved Poppy.

I mean, Poppy was a friend.

He just couldn't decide if he wanted it to be more than just friends.

"Branch!" she yelled. "Come on out, silly!!"

He laughed. "Poppy what do you want?"

"Ah ha! You're in the closet, aren't you?"

Branch smiled. "Um, no?"

Branch saw something pink come through the crack from his closet, grab him, and pull him out.

"Poppy!" Branch chuckled.

Poppy pulled him close to her. Branch's heart stopped.

"Branch...." she said.

Branch didn't know what to do. Without thinking, he grabbed the back of Poppy's head, pulled her in, and locked their lips together.

Poppy giggled as Branch didn't let her go. He didn't want to.

Finally, after what seemed to be forever, Branch let her go.

She smiled. "Branch, I-"

He looked at the ground. "I know. It was too early. I-"

Poppy pulled his head towards hers again with her gentle hand.

"No, Branch. It's perfectly fine." she grabbed his hand, and pulled him into another kiss.

Branch was as happy as ever.

I'm working on updates! Thank for reading guys!!

#Broppy4Life ❤❤❤