[12] A Call From Creek

Hello! I'm very excited write this chapter! So yeah, let's go ahead to start it!! 😊

Branch woke up the next morning to find himself in Poppy's bed, Poppy still asleep next to him.

He sat there for a minute, until Poppy's phone started ringing.

Unknown caller

"Poply?" Branch shook her but Poppy didn't wake up. He pressed accept on the call.

"Hello?" Branch asked.

"Branch," said a fimilar voice.

"Creek," Brnsch whispered. He didn't want any chance of Poppy waking up and hearing him talking to Creek.

"Listen. I don't want You and Poppy to be together. Okay? Period. Otherwise, I'm coming over there, and I'm taking Poppy, and I'll hold her hostage so that way I can have her. All to myself," Creek said.

"You wouldn't dare," Branch whispered, his palms staring to sweat.

"Oh, I would. You don't just steak the love if my life and expect me to not do anything about it."

"Creek, if you Love Poppy, then why do you want to hurt her."

"Listen, Branch. This is what you need to worry about. Break up with Poppy. Or else. Easy as that."

The phone buzzed.

Creek had hung up.

Poppy's eyes fluttered open. Branch quickly out the phone back.

"Hey, Poppy. Good morning," he said.

There was no way Branch was going to break up with Poppy.

He loved Poppy.

And there was nothing Creek could do to change that.

But, just how would he save Poppy from Creek.

"Branch....?" he could tell Poppy's eyes were blurry as she whispered the words and move her hands around to find him.

"Relax," Branch stopped her hand from moving and kissed her.

Poppy giggled.

All Branch could think about was:

I hope she'll be safe.

And all Poppy could think about was.

I know I'm safe in his arms.

I'm excited to write the next chapter. Anyone think they know what will happen? What will Creek do? What will Branch do? What will happen to Poppy. Write what you think down in the comments!! :)