[51] He Saved Her, Kind Of.

Poppy's eyes had been close when she was caught by him. She didn't realize it at first, until she slowly opened her eyes, and almost jumped out of his arms when she saw who it was.

"Branchie!!" Poppy squealed. "I missed you so much!! Did Creek hurt you?"

"Just a little," he said, and looked down at his foot that was wrapped up in a brace.

"That jerk....."

"It's fine," Branch said. "I thought I had lost you, Poppy, and I-"

Before he could finish, Poppy puther lips onto his. Branch was surprised, but he didn't pull away.

They were still dangling from the cliff edge, but neither of them seemed to notice. The entire snack pack was watching them, and they wanted to warn them, but they didn't want to ruin the moment. So, they left them be.

"I'm glad you're alive, and safe," Poppy said to him.

"He won't be for long," DJ heard a strange voice whisper.

She already knew who it was just by what they said. She crashed onto Creek, pushing him away from everyone. Creek didn't give up, and he pushed her on the ground, making her do a back roll and trip Branch and Poppy, making them fall off the edge.

Poppy screamed, and Branch grabbed ahold of her.

"Before I die, I love you Pop!" Branch shrieked.

"You too, Branchie!!" Poppy said, between cries.

They were about to hit the ground, hard, when they bounced back up.

Poppy was surprised, but Branch wasn't.

He had saved them.